Feel the Southern breeze and taste a colorful meal during the Montreal Dinner Cruise. Enjoy the exclusive atmosphere on the Cavalier Maxim, a five-course dinner in the intimacy of a chic dining room and the inviting music that will have you dancing the night away.
Cast off for fine dining aboard the Cavalier Maxim, Montreal's unique cruising restaurant. As the sun goes down, take in all the magic of Montreal by night. The fabulous view from the glass enclosed decks sets the stage for a very special evening.
The chef has prepared for you a meal worthy of the Captain's Table: fresh salmon fillet, chicken supreme, fillet mignon and not to mention the chef's delight - always a favorite for dessert! (menu subject to change). Your wine steward will offer wine suggestions to complement your gourmet dinner meal.
No Montreal Dinner Cruise is complete without music! Leave your cares behind and dance the night away under the stars with Montreal and the islands as your decor!
Upgrade: During select nights in the summer, see a spectacular firework show from the water!Please note:
- Between July and August the cruise will host on Sundays an elegant classical dinner cruise. Enjoy a five-course meal alongside a musical quartet under the supervision of Yannick Nezet-Séguin, conductor of the Montreal Metropolitan Orchestra.
Montreal Dinner Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Cruise departs from King-Edward Pier
- 7:00pm (Boarding starts at 6:00pm)
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 11:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Montreal dinner cruise departing at 7pm
Montreal Dinner Cruise
- Dinner cruise
- 5-course dinner
- Coffee, tea and herbal tea
- local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Cruises departing during June and August sails for approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes, returning to dock at approximately 11:00pm.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.