Entire Kauai Island Air Tour
Experience Kauai island air views in this state of the art G8 Airvan aircraft! Specifically designed for aerial sightseeing, it flies at a slower pace for optimal viewing and photography. The Airvan is known for its huge bubble windows, smooth ride and wide cabin doors for easy access. It provides a very spacious cabin for comfortable seating. And now, for a limited time only, receive a free DVD when you take the Entire Kauai Air Tour!
Some of the sites you may see include:
- Kipu Kai (Baby Napali)
- Menehune Fishpond (Raiders of the Lost Arc was filmed)
- Secluded Mahaulepu Beach
- Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees
- Manawaiopuna Waterfall also known as Jurassic Falls
- Captain Cooks Landing in Old Waimea town
- Breathtaking Waimea Canyon (Grand Canyon of the Pacific)
- Beautiful Napali Coastline
- Lots of waterfalls
- Lumahai Beach (Movie South Pacific was filmed)
- Hanalei Bay and Hanalei Valley
- Kilauea Lighthouse
- Mokuaeae Island (Northern most point of the Hawaiian Islands)
- Waialeale Crater (wettest spot on earth)
- Anahola Mountain Range (King Kong's Profile)
- Wailua Falls (Fantasy Island was filmed)
- Opaekaa Falls
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Lihue Airport Commuter Terminal
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 8:30am
Departs at 10am
Departs at 11:30am
Departs at 1:30pm
Departs at 3pm
Departs at 4:30pm
Kauai Air Tour
- 60-minutes Aerial Sightseeing Tour
- Narrated by Professional Pilot
- Noise Reduction Headsets
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Complimentary DVD
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Only airplane on Kauai that can accommodate 6 passengers on the same flight. Groups of more than 6 passengers will be split up.
- Professional, knowledgeable pilots with 20+ years of major airline experience
- Every seat is a window seat with HUGE bubble windows
- Slow flying tour for optimal viewing and photography
- Noise reduction headsets with individual microphones and two-way intercom
- Only airplane on Kauai with aisle seat for more cabin room and comfort
- Only airplane on Kauai with wide sliding door for easy access
At time of booking you MUST advise:
- Hotel name
- Local contact number/cell phone
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Reviewed by: Julie P, January 2014
A great way to see the total beauty of the island. Comprehensive commentary was provided by the pilot. One of the best tours we did on our holiday/
Reviewed by: David K, December 2013
Even though it was a little rainy during our flight, we enjoyed it very much.
I think the overcast skys actually made for better photos. There was no glare from the sun.
Everyone at Air Ventures was friendly and knowledgable. We arrived a little early and had a nice chat with the gal at the front desk before our flight.
The scenery was really spectacular. I can see why Hollywood likes to film there.
If you have never flown in a small plane and are not sure about doing so, rest assured that it is a very easy and comfortable ride.