Halve your dining bill and maximize savings during your stay in Hong Kong, with the Hong Kong Card and pocket-sized guide book. Valid for 14 days after first activation, the Hong Kong Card is easy to use and offers something for everyone; whether you’re in town to sightsee, shop, relax or on business.
- Instant Confirmation
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
Offering 50% off and 'Buy 1, get 1 free' discounts at nearly 100 of Hong Kong's top restaurants, the Hong Kong Card includes plenty of choice and quality dining options. Click on the 'View Locations/Map' link below for a selection of participating restaurants.
Indulge and be pampered, because your discount card also entitles you to half-price treatments at some of Hong Kong’s top spas and salons. Reservations for spas, health and beauty treatments are highly recommended.
Your Hong Kong Card comes complete with a handy pocket-sized guide on everything from transport, attractions, culture, shopping and nightlife. Written by locals and resident expats, the Hong Kong city guide is filled with insider tips that will have you discovering hidden gems in no time.
Stay informed and save time with the convenience of your Hong Kong Card. It’s easy! Simply nominate a travel date 24-hours prior to your arrival in Hong Kong and your discount card will be delivered to your hotel in time for your check-in.
What are you waiting for? Enjoy Hong Kong at half the price and let the savings begin!
Hong Kong Card Offers
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Your Hong Kong Card will be delivered to a nominated hotel in Hong Kong and will be available for you to collect upon check-in.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hong Kong Card
- Hong Kong Card
- Pocket-size guidebook
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your Hong Kong Card will be delivered to a nominated hotel in Hong Kong and will be available for you to collect upon check-in
- Your Hong Kong Card is valid 14-days after activation
- Reservations for spas, health and beauty treatments are highly recommended
- The Hong Kong Card is designed for 2 people, as many participating restaurants offer a free meal for the 2nd person. Only one card is required per couple to maximize savings. However, individuals purchasing the Hong Kong card can also take advantage of the discount offers at the many listed venues
- The following information is required at time of booking to avoid delivery error:
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Address
- Name of Hotel Reservation
- Check in Date
- Check out Date
Itinerary:2010 Public Holidays
New Years Day: 1 January
Chinese New Year: 13–16 February
Easter: 2–5 April
Ching Ming Festival: 6 April
Labour Day: 1 May
The Buddha’s Birthday: 21 May
Tuen Ng Festival: 16 June
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Establishment Day: 1 July
Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival: 23 September
National Day: 1 October
Chung Yeung Festival: 16 October
Christmas: 25–27 December
Please note: The Hong Kong Card is not valid on the above Public Holidays or the day prior to the listed Public Holiday. The majority of participating restaurants will be open for business however the discounts offered on the Hong Kong Card will not apply. Reservations over Public Holiday periods are essential.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.