Experience both bustling city life and serene natural landscapes on this four-day privately guided tour of Hong Kong and Guangzhou, China. Walk through the lively business district of Hong Kong and enjoy magnificent aerial views from Victoria Peak with your guide. Marvel at traditional Chinese architecture at Chen Clan Academy in Guangzhou. And be wowed by the gorgeous natural landscape of Lotus Mountain. This tour includes accommodation, all necessary transfers and most meals.
- Breakfast included
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Dinner included
Pearl River Night Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Lobby of West Hotel in Hong Kong
Return Details:Concludes at Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal in the late afternoon
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
3 nights in a private room with two twin beds in 4-star hotels; two people per room
3 nights in a private room with two twin beds in 4-star hotels; one person per room
Hong Kong Peak Tram
- 3 nights accommodation
- Private vehicle and all necessary transportation to all attractions
- Train to Guangzhou and ferry back to Hong Kong
- Entrance fees to all attractions listed in itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- China entry visa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Standard hotel rooms in China contain two single/twin beds; double-occupancy rooms contain two single/twin beds for a maximum of two adults; single-occupancy rooms contain two single/twin bed for a single person
- If you book Double Occupancy but need another bed for a child, call the local tour operator after booking to request this, and an additional bed will be put in your room (contact information will be provided on your confirmation voucher)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.