Discover Dubai at your leisure with a 24 hour or 48 hour ticket on the Dubai Hop-on Hop-off Tour. Create your own itinerary as you see the most popular sights of Dubai, keeping to your own personal timetable and not others!
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Open-top double-decker buses offer unbeatable views as you travel through Dubai on two different routes. In addition to unlimited circuits during the chosen hour period, your ticket includes free admission into Dubai Museum and a free Arabian Dhow Cruise.
Dubai is a city of fascinating contrasts, offering a distinctive blend of old and new. It's where East meets West. In less than a century, under the visionary leadership of Dubai's ruling Al Maktoum family, it has been transformed from a small fishing village into a modern vibrant city full of surprises.
Whether you are seeking a relaxing break away from clouds and crowds or a new and exciting experience, Dubai has it all - sea, sand, sun and shopping! It's everything you could wish for in a top holiday destination.
Click ‘View Additional Info’ below, for a full list of stops and bus routes.
Dubai Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:You may board and redeem your voucher on the bus at any of the 19 stops throughout the city.
- Bus departs regularly from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Non stop city tour lasts approximately 105 minutes
- Non stop beach tour lasts approximately 135 minutes
Return Details:You may disembark the bus at any of the 19 stops throughout Dubai City as often as you like during a single 24 or 48 hour period
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use on Dubai Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 24 hours from time of first use
Unlimited use on Dubai Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours from time of first use
Dubai Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Arabian Dhow Cruise
- Arabian Treasures Walking tour
- Khan Murjan Souk Walking tour
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House entrance ticket
- Dubai Museum entrance ticket
- Free single ride on RTA water taxi boat on the Dubai Creek
- Wafi Welcome Card Advantage Card (20% discount at selected outlets)
- English commentary and licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
City Tour (Red Route):
1. Deira City Centre
4. Creek Park
5. Creek Walk
6. Al Fahidi Fort (Dubai Museum)
7. Dubai Old Souk
8. Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House
9. Gold Souk
10. Abra Station
Beach Tour (Blue Route):
13. Jumeirah Mosque
14. Jumeriah Beach Park
15. Jumeriah Public Beach
16. Souq Madinat Jumeriah
17. Atlantis on the Palm Jumeirah
18. Mall of the Emirates
19. Dubai Mall
FREE Arabian Treasures Walking Tour (1 hour):
This fully guided walking tour includes a traditional Abra boat ride across the busy Dubai Creek, you will get the chance to visit the mysterious markets where merchants have traded for centuries, smell the aroma of the fragrant Spice souk before you actually enter it. Explore the world famous Gold Souk where with a bit of haggling, you may pick up a bargain or two. This tour will also take you around the latest underground Arabian Souk of Khan Murjan, this Souk offers a fascinating insight into traditional architecture, whilst offering a wide selection of shops and restaurants. Departs from stop 6 at 11.30am and 3.30pm
FREE Arabian Dhow Cruise (1 hour):
Hop-off the bus and explore Dubai's famous Creek, your informative guide will tell you the history of the Creek and show you where sea merchants have traded for centuries and still do. Marvel at the traditional and modern buildings that make up the international Dubai of today. Your cruise will take you to the mouth of the Creek with its stunning views of the Arabian Gulf before returning to the quay where you can re-board your bus tour. True Arabic hospitality and refreshments are available on board. Departs daily at 11:30am, 1:30pm, 2.30pm, 3:30pm and 5.30pm (stop 10).
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.