- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
Kung Pao Chicken
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departs from your Chengdu hotel
- 10:30am fpr lunch course
4:30pm for dinner course
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The class starts at 10:30am and lasts for 2.5 to 4 hours, depending on the number of participants
The class starts at 4:30pm and lasts for 2.5 to 4 hours, depending on the number of participants
- Lunch or dinner, depending on option selected
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional chef
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be booked 12 hours in advance
- Course duration depends on number of participants
- If you'd like to learn to cook a Sichuan dish not on the menu, please request this dish in the Special Requirements box at time of booking; this cannot be guaranteed, but the chef will try to accommodate your request
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.