Experience Chengdu: Sichuan Cooking Class
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departs from your Chengdu hotel
4:30pm for dinner course
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:30am Lunch Cooking Course
The class starts at 10:30am and lasts for 2.5 to 4 hours, depending on the number of participants
4:30pm Dinner Cooking Course
The class starts at 4:30pm and lasts for 2.5 to 4 hours, depending on the number of participants
- Lunch or dinner, depending on option selected
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional chef
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be booked 12 hours in advance
- Course duration depends on number of participants
- If you'd like to learn to cook a Sichuan dish not on the menu, please request this dish in the Special Requirements box at time of booking; this cannot be guaranteed, but the chef will try to accommodate your request
Reviewed by: mitchkaufman, December 2014
Could not want a better experience, Easy cooking directions and recipes. Hands on experience.
Food as good as any I have had at restaurants.
In fact I made one of the dishes almost immediately on my return home.
It received rave reviews.
If you enjoy cooking or even eating a worthwhile experience
Reviewed by: Andy Bud, August 2014
Good english speaking guide
Recipies to repeat at home.
I would recommend to friends