Grand Cayman Catamaran Cruise with Snorkeling at Stingray Sandbar and Reef
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
1:30pm (returns at 5pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9am for Grand Cayman Stingray Sandbar & Reef Sail
Tour departs at 1pm
Tour departs at 1:30pm for Grand Cayman Stingray Sandbar & Reef Sail
- Luxury catamaran sail
- Stingray city sandbar
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note - shuttle service does not operate from the cruise ship dock. Taxis are available in front of the cruise ship terminal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the following locations only: Westin Hotel Resort & Spa, Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman Beach Suites and Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort (customers staying a different resorts can be picked up from one of these resorts)
Reviewed by: Brooke C, June 2015
We received the cruise as a wedding present and we couldn't have asked for a better day! Everyone on board was so wonderful. They took the time to teach us about the stingrays, help us hold them, answered any questions we had about the area and most of all they were also having a great time! It was great to relax on the way back while sipping a rum punch. We highly recommend and will be back!
Reviewed by: Shawn W, June 2015
My husband and I came to Grand Cayman to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. This trip was probably the greatest highlight of our entire trip. It involved a beautiful catamaran ride to the Stingray Sandbar where we were able to hold large stingrays and snorkel with them as well. We also stopped at another snorkeling spot called Coral Gardens and were able to swim with lots of different species of sea fish. The staff aboard our ship The Poseidon were wonderful, and it was great that there was a professional photographer aboard to take some shots of us holding the stingrays as well. Overall, it was a lovely trip. My husband and I would highly recommend it!