Provence Countryside Small-Group Day Trip from Cannes
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your day trip continues for photo stops at Tourrettes/Loup before winding up in the charming Loup Gorges. The views of the Alps, valleys and spectacular coastline from the perched medieval village of Gourdon are amazing. You will spend an hour here, with time for lunch (not included) and a tasting of the traditional floral-scented candy at the Florian confectionery, a Riviera specialty.
Next stop is a guided perfumery tour in Grasse, world capital of the perfume industry. You'll have approximately 45 minutes of free time here, so you could also visit the old town.
Your last stop is a 45-minute visit to Cannes, to see La Croisette boulevard, the Film Festival Palace, designer shops and sandy beaches.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Provence Countryside Small Group Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
Reviewed by: macdona, August 2013
Rolf, our driver and tour guide was amazing. He was so well-informed and so personable, he made the day long trip so enjoyable.
Reviewed by: Michel Z, Lebanon, August 2013
Great must-do tour of Cannes’ countryside of Provence . If you can only do 1 tour in Canne, this is the one to take. Guided perfumery tour in Grasse was personalized and sweet. We even had time to stroll around the Museum and the town center. The weather was good and we enjoyed spectacular views from medieval town of Gourdon. Bring your walking shoes for Saint Paul de Vence; it is a unique town. We loved the picturesque lane-ways and visited some of the art galleries, even bought a few paintings from the artist. Take time to taste the ice cream in the center of the town near the fountain. The tour guide is jolly, kind, and well informed taking the time to answer all our questions.Just be aware that the country side roads and narrow and winding so if you get car sick tell your driver and he will take time to drive slowly and stop often to ensure you’re comfortable. We are a couple with an infant and we had memorable trip and great time.