Provence Countryside Small-Group Day Trip from Cannes
Book and save 8% compared to the local supplier's price for travel before August 31, 2015!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Your day trip continues for photo stops at Tourrettes/Loup before winding up in the charming Loup Gorges. The views of the Alps, valleys and spectacular coastline from the perched medieval village of Gourdon are amazing. You will spend an hour here, with time for lunch (not included) and a tasting of the traditional floral-scented candy at the Florian confectionery, a Riviera specialty.
Next stop is a guided perfumery tour in Grasse, world capital of the perfume industry. You'll have approximately 45 minutes of free time here, so you could also visit the old town.
Your last stop is a 45-minute visit to Cannes, to see La Croisette boulevard, the Film Festival Palace, designer shops and sandy beaches.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Provence Countryside Small Group Day Trip
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
Reviewed by: Annika A, June 2015
French countryside is amazing, the little villages are like a fairy tale. Just wished we could have stayed in st Paul de Vence for longer to be able to go to all the art galleries as well. But nevertheless loved our tour and special thanks to Pierre, our bus driver and guide. He was both knowledgeable and fun making our day really enjoyable.
Reviewed by: Ahmad, June 2015
very good tour guide and the tour is a must if you are visiting the south of france. however, you will visit a perfumes factory that called Fragonard and i highly recommend not to buy from them as i didn't really like the quality of their perfumes and they don't last for a long time. after the factory visit you will have 1 hour to visit the village behind the factory and you will find many small shops where you can buy better perfumes for cheaper price