Great Wall of China Small Group Day Trip from Beijing
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
You'll travel by air-conditioned minivan to the less-touristy Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China, located 56 miles (90 kilometers) from Beijing. This section of the Great Wall offers unparalleled views from the Ming Dynasty watchtowers. Walk at your own pace as you traverse the wall to the watchtowers, becoming immersed in the history and myths told by your local guide. Along the way, you will have great views and photo opportunities of the wall snaking through the beautiful countryside. You can choose to descend the Great Wall by toboggan or take the scenic cable car.
Scaling the Great Wall will leave you with an appetite.You’ll get the opportunity to try some Chinese specialty dishes as you enjoy a traditional lunch served in a nearby local village. You'll return to Beijing after lunch.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Great Wall of China Small Group Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Items of a personal nature
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Many areas of the Great Wall of China are quite steep and have uneven surfaces, comfortable walking shoes with a good grip must be worn
Reviewed by: Felix H, August 2015
no hidden shopping stops, great tour guide, part of the great wall with not to many tourists, lunch was o.k.
Reviewed by: Kenneth M, August 2015
My day on the wall was tremendous. I was the only one on the tour so ended up having my own personal guide. It was fun and informative form start to finish