Private Arrival Transfer: Rome Ciampino Airport to Hotel
- Airport transfer
Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Private Arrival Transfer Ciampino Airport to Hotel
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and assist at the airport upon arrival
- 1 to 8 people transferred in a private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please enter your flight details and preferred pickup time into the 'Special Requirements' field on booking. We recommend that you request your pickup at least three hours in advance of your flight departure time.
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
Reviewed by: Catherine B W, March 2014
This was perfect ! Antonio was our driver. He was there to greet us just as we got off our flight. He could not have been more pleasant and charming. He told us about the city of Rome as we drove to our hotel. It was so nice not to have to worry about pulling our luggage around, he took care of it all. This was well worth the cost of the transfer.
Reviewed by: Ian P, July 2012
Again the driver was waiting for us at the airport and was very helpful and friendly the car was once again very clean and well kept, and the driver was very good which is unusual in Italy!!!!