Bateaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise on the Seine
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Choice of seating available
- Several menus to choose from
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
Your fabulous three-course French dinner is prepared on board by Chef Gras, an Academie Culinaire de France chef, and his team. While enjoying the dishes, you'll glide down the Seine River aboard a Bateaux Parisiens boat. Bateaux Parisiens boats have a unique glass roof and panoramic windows, providing unobstructed views of the illuminated riverside sights of Paris.
The cruise departs from the Eiffel Tower and sails along the Left Bank to the illuminated Ministry of Finance building at Bercy. The cruise returns to the lights of the Eiffel Tower via the Right Bank.
There are three dinner cruise options to choose from:
Service Etoile Option:
Seating is at a table of six to eight people in the middle of the boat. The boat is entirely glassed-in, so you'll enjoy great views from the middle of the boat. Upon arrival, you'll be served a Blanc de Blancs Kir aperitif and cheese puffs along with wine, mineral water and coffee service
Service Privilege Option:
Seating is at a table of four people by the window of the boat. You are ideally located to admire the most beautiful monuments of Paris. Choice of aperitif is included along with wine, mineral water and coffee service.
Service Premier Option:
Seating is at a table at the front of the boat, perfect for taking in the views of Paris by night. On arrival at the pier, you are greeted by a hostess and given priority boarding access. On board, a choice of aperitif with cheese puffs is served, followed by a selection of Chablis and Chateau du Gazin Canon-Fronsac wines, mineral water and coffee service.Your meal is finished with delicious liqueurs.
Hotel pickup is available.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Cruise departs at 8.30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Service Etoile Menu
Paris river cruise with a 3-course dinner from the service Etoile menu. Seated at a table for 6 to 8 people in the center of the boat.
Service Privilege Menu
Paris river cruise with a 3 course dinner from the service privilege menu. Seated at a table for a maximum of 4 people close to the window.
Service Premier Menu
Paris river cruise with a 3 course dinner from the service premier menu. Seated at a round table for a maximum of 8 people at the front of the boat.
Enjoy a dinner on the Seine
- Dinner cruise
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Dress code is formal
- Wheelchair accessible
Sample Menu (subject to change at any time without notice):
Entree (choice of one):
- Chilled dish of marinated salmon or
- Duck foie gras with truffled condiment or
- Prawns and new vegetables, vinaigrette with coral or
- Lobster with chaud-froid cream sauce and vegetable macedoine (€5 supplement)
Main (choice of one):
- Fillet of sea bass, courgette, olive, basil and acidulated jus or
- Fillet of beef with creamed morels or
- Duckling breast with figs, sweet and sour sauce or
- Grenadine of veal, chanterelles, real jus
Selection of aged cheese
- Cheese of the day aged by our master cheese specialist 'La Ferme d’Alexandre'
Etoile or Elégance Service: instead of dessert or extra (€5)
- Chocolate Entremets (chocolate dessert made by Maison Lenotre, a prestigious French chocolatier)
- Raspbery Schuss (vanilla and raspberry cake made by Maison Lenotre)
- Raspberry macaroon
- Vanilla and strawberry vacherin (meringue filled with cream and fruit)
*Pastry from La Maison Lenôtre
- Blanc de Blancs kir and mini cakes, Pays d'Oc Chardonnay/Viognier PGI*, Corbières Domaine Georges Bertrand*
Mineral water and coffee (Étoile Service)
- Glass of Champagne and cheese puffs, Mâcon Villages*, Montagne Saint-Emilion Château La Chapelle*
Mineral water, coffee and sweet treats (Privilège Service)
- Glass of pink Champagne and cheese puffs, Mâcon Villages*, Saint-Estèphe Château Morin*
Glass of Champagne served with dessert. Mineral water, coffee and miniature pastries (Premier Service)
*One bottle (75cl) for four people
Please note: Vegetarian options will be available on the night.
Reviewed by: Diane M, September 2014
Lovely cruise. Private table for 4. Our hotel pickup was perfect. Very good driver. I would recommend this tour towards the end of your stay in Paris.
Reviewed by: Billy H, August 2014
The boat was first class, the meal and wine paring excellent and the view spectacular.