Ride through the waves on horseback! Discover the rich history of Jamaica as you ride on through the countryside. Stop at the beach, where you'll have time to relax before heading into the shallow waters on your horse! Designed for all experience levels, this tour is ideal if you're up for some adventure!
Enjoy exploring the beautiful island of Jamaica on horseback! After pickup from your hotel, you'll be given a brief overview and safety instruction. No experience necessary on this fun, adventurous tour! After this,your horseback riding adventure begins.
Visit the Seville Great House and Heritage Park on Jamaica's north coast, which houses a numerous artifacts showcasing area's history and culture. Then, hop back on your horse and ride towards the beach. You'll pas castles and sugar factories dating back nearly 500 years ago. Upon arrival at the beach, enjoy some fresh local fruit before heading for the water on your horse. Watch out for herons and other water fowl as you make your way through the shallow waters.
Special Offer! - For a limited time only, 20% off the recommended retail rate - book now! - Book Now!
Heritage Beach Horse Ride
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour commences with pickup from your Ocho Rios or Runaway Bay hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am. Includes pickup/drop off from Ocho Rios hotels
Departs at 2pm. Includes pickup/drop off from Ochos Rios hotels
Departs at 9am. Includes pickup/drop off from Runaway Bay hotels
Departs at 2pm. Includes pickup/drop off from Runaway Bay hotels
Heritage Beach Horse Ride
- Hotel / pier pickup and drop off
- Professional guide
- Visit to Great House Museum
- Taste of local Produce
- Fruits on completion of the Ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Refreshments available for sale
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Weight Limit: Passengers must not exceed 240lbs to participate in this tour
- There is no age limit on this tour, however, all children must be able to handle their own horse which will be led my an experienced guide. Children are NOT permitted to ride on the same horse as their parents. All passengers must be at least 3 ft tall to participate.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.