If you've ever dreamed of swimming with dolphins, here's your chance to turn your dreams into reality! The Swim with the Dolphins program offers you the rare opportunity to swim and play with beautiful Pacific Bottlenose dolphins while visiting Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Situated in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, this program is one of the most exclusive and beautiful dolphin centers in the world, featuring state-of-the-art facilities and a friendly family of Pacific Bottlenose dolphins!
Your dolphin swim program begins with an educational presentation in the specially designed educational pool. This introduction will give you a deeper understanding of the Pacific Bottlenose dolphins' physiology and environment.
Following the orientation, you'll begin the thrilling dolphin swimming experience. You'll first become acquainted with your dolphin through petting, hugs and kisses. Dolphins are as curious about us as we are about them and they will offer their sleek, graceful bodies to be stroked and gently petted. Then, taking the relationship one step further, you'll have time to swim and play with your dolphin while experiencing the thrill of up-close and personal contact with these fascinating marine mammals.
The Swim with Dolphins program is one of the most unique experiences and exciting tours in Cabo San Lucas, offering you a thrilling day that you'll cherish for the rest of your life! In order to give you the maximum opportunity to interact amongst these lovable creatures, group sizes are kept to a minimum on all of our dolphin swimming sessions.
The bar and restaurant is also open from 9:00am - 5:00pm daily. Sit down and relax, select a drink from the full drink menu and enjoy a sumptuous snack.
Interact with Dolphins!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from selct hotels in Cabo San Lucas. If your hotel is not on the pickup list, the exact meeting location will appear on your voucher.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am
Departs at 11am
Departs at 12pm
Tour departs at 1pm
Departs at 2pm
Departs at 3pm
Departs at 4pm
Dolphins at Cabo Dolphins
- Educational Presentation
- Safety Briefing
- Life Jacket
- Approximately 50 minutes of direct dolphin interaction
- Your Dolphin Swim will be captured and available for purchase
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- DVD or Photographs taken by Cabo Dolphin Staff (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pregnant women are not permitted to swim with the dolphins
- NO jewelry or sunscreen is to be worn during dolphin swims
- Personal cameras and video cameras are not permitted in the observation or pool areas
- Photographers will be on hand to capture your dolphin experience, so personalized DVDs and photographs are available for purchase
- It is recommend that you bring: Swimwear, towel and extra cash for additional purchases
- Minimum age is 5 years.
- Children aged 5 - 10 years must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.