Select a datex
Leave Xi’an and discover the rich culture and heritage of Luoyang on this 2-day guided tour of the city’s significant historical sites. Enjoy a kung fu performance at the Shaolin Temple and gain an insight into this age-old Chinese martial-arts tradition. Learn about Buddhist art and history with visits to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Longmen Grottoes and White Horse Temple, and explore the Luoyang Museum to see various ancient relics from China’s Zhou period. Having your own private guide gives you the flexibility to explore these sites leisurely and decide on your own schedule.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
Shaolin Martial Arts
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Departs from your Xi'an hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
1 night in a private room with two twin beds; two people per room
1 night in a private room with two twin beds; one person per room
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transfers to/from site locations
- Admission to all site attractions as listed in itinerary
- Round-trip high-speed train from Xi'an to Luoyang
- 1 breakfast
- Overnight accommodation in 3- to 4-star hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Hotel rooms in China contain two single/twin beds; double-occupancy rooms contain two single/twin for a maximum of two adults; single-occupancy rooms contain two single/twin beds for a single person; for a traveling group with an odd number of adults, one adult will be placed in a single-occupancy room
For special requests regarding accommodations, please contact local tour operator after booking (contact info will be provided in confirmation voucher)
- Room reservation with a different type of bed (queen, double, etc.)
- If you book Double Occupancy but need another bed for a child, request for an additional bed to be put in your room
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.