Select a datex
Climb Sydney Harbour Bridge for the ultimate Sydney experience! On a 3.5-hour guided Sydney BridgeClimb, your professional leader will take you along the outer arches of the bridge on catwalks and ladders up to the 440-foot (134-meter) summit, where you’ll admire amazing 360-degree views of the city, the Sydney Opera House and the majestic Blue Mountains. With several departure times available throughout the day, you can choose to climb during the morning or afternoon, during twilight against a gorgeous sunset, or in the evening as Sydney lights up against the night sky. This is one experience not to be missed!
- Editor's Pick
- Instant Confirmation
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This 3.5-hour Sydney BridgeClimb is the ultimate way to experience the beauty of Sydney! Upon check-in at the Sydney Harbour Bridge Visitors Centre, you will receive a comprehensive safety briefing and demonstration, and will be suited in a BridgeSuit, a specially designed coverall worn over your clothing.
In a group of no more than 14 people, follow your professional Climb Leader on a steady incline up the bridge. Climb along the outer arch of the bridge on catwalks and ladders all the way to the 440-foot (134-meter) summit, where you’ll be rewarded with incredible 360-degree views of Sydney and its surroundings; look east to the Sydney Opera House and west to the majestic Blue Mountains. At the top, take a moment to reflect on your achievement – climbing to the top of one of Australia's most recognized icons, the Sydney Harbour Bridge!
Choose from four departure times throughout the day: enjoy a morning or afternoon climb; admire a stunning sunset during a twilight climb; or watch as Sydney’s city lights begin to sparkle on a night climb.
Your leaders will take photos throughout your journey. At the end of your climb, you’ll receive a complimentary commemorative certificate, cap and group photo!
The Express Climb:
If you’re short on time or just prefer to reach the summit of the Sydney Harbour Bridge in less time, choose the 'Express Climb' option for a 2.5-hour experience in a group of no more than 12 people. Your climb leader will take you through the heart of the bridge, surrounded by the steel framework of Sydney's most famous icon. With this option, there are fewer steps to climb and the ascent to the top moves at a faster pace, and is perfect for those with a higher level of fitness who are looking for an energetic experience.
The Dawn Climb:
Take in the breathtaking views of the sun rising over Sydney on a dawn BridgeClimb. Be part of the first group to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge on one of the limited dawn departures between November 2013 and March 2014. The dawn climb departs between 3:25am and 4:55am, depending on the time of sunrise.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:BridgeClimb Climb Base
3 Cumberland Street, The Rocks, Sydney
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Sydney Harbour BridgeClimb. Check-in at the departure point at 10:50am
Afternoon Sydney BridgeClimb. Check-in at the departure point at 1:40pm
Twilight Sydney Harbour BridgeClimb. Departs between 2:30pm and 7pm depending on the time of sunset. You must contact the local operator to confirm exact departure time after receiving confirmation
Night Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb. Departs between 3:55pm and 7.05pm depending on the time of sunset. You must contact the local operator to confirm exact departure time after receiving confirmation
Sydney Harbour Bridge Express Climb. Departs between 9:15am and 10am. You must contact the local operator to confirm the exact departure time after receiving confirmation.
Climb at dawn for breathtaking views of Sydney at sunrise. Departs between 3:25am and 4:55am. You must contact the local operator to confirm the exact departure time after receiving confirmation.
- 3.5-hour Sydney Harbour BridgeClimb or 2.5-hour Express Climb (depending on option selected
- Professional guide
- Commemorative certificate, cap and group photo
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions (with the exception of extreme weather conditions such as an electrical storm)
- A reasonable level of fitness with full body control and hand-eye-foot coordination is required
- Every participant will be required to complete a BidgeClimb Declaration Form prior to climb. This will be provided on the day of the climb.
- IMPORTANT: Minimum age is 10 years. Children under 15 years must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum 3 children per adult.
- Minimum height is 4 feet (1.2 meters)
- If you are less than 24 weeks pregnant, you are required to consult a medical practitioner and have a signed consent form. If you are over 24 weeks pregnant, you are unable to climb.
- Alcohol should not be consumed prior to the climb. Every participant will undergo an alcohol breath test and will not be permitted to participate if their blood alcohol concentration reading is 0.05% or higher or if they are under the influence of drugs (legal or illegal)
- Participants should be ready to wear a BridgeSuit over their clothing
- Please wear suitable closed-toe rubber-sole shoes such as running, sport or hiking shoes, that offer comfort, support and grip. PVC and leather soled shoes are not suitable.
- Lockers are provided, as loose objects including but not limited to cameras, video cameras, mobile phones, handbags and any other personal items cannot be taken on the bridge.
- The experience involves climbing high ladders and catwalks, prolonged stair climbing, uneven surfaces and narrow passage ways and exposure to all weather conditions
- Failure to be at the check-in point at the specified departure time or to meet any of the above requirements will result in cancellation without refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.