Select a datex
When your ship docks in Skagway, venture into Canada's Yukon Territory in a luxury 4x4 SUV, passing through rainforests, subarctic alpine tundra, boreal forest and desert. This private tour holds a maximum of six people and allows you to maximize your time in Skagway by getting a local perspective from your driver, who takes you along one of the most scenic drives in North America. Your destination is the top of Jubilee Mountain, which at 5,950 feet (1,813 meters) above sea level boasts expansive views. Watch for wildlife such as caribou, moose, bears and more!
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Get inside tips from a local
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Meet your guide at the Skagway cruise port and head out on the Klondike Highway in your private and luxurious 4x4 SUV – one of the most scenic drives in North America. The Klondike Highway borders the historic White Pass Trail, used during the Klondike Gold Rush. This cruise excursion has you cross into Canada and travel through rainforests, subarctic alpine tundra, Boreal forest and desert. See gorgeous natural sights like Emerald Lake, Carcross Desert and Lake Bennett.
To get to Jubilee Mountain, your driver will take you along a bumpy forest road that leads to the summit, where you make a scenic stop and take in spectacular views of the region.
Lunch and drinks are included on this exclusive seven-hour tour of the impressive Yukon Territory.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Skagway port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Panoramic Views of the Yukon Territory
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Skagway cruise port
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transportation in luxury 4x4 SUV
- Lunch and drinks (vegetarian option available)
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers MUST provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for children due to bumpy road conditions
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise in special requirements field at time of check out
- Cancellations due to weather: You will be issued a full refund in the event that one of our contracted local suppliers decides to cancel your tour or activity due to weather.
- Missed port or late ship arrival: You will be issued a full refund in the event that your ship does not make it to port in time for the start of your tour or activity. You will also be issued a full refund for tours and activities cancelled due to a ship’s inability to get into port
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.