Skagway Shore Excursion: Private 4x4 Yukon Adventure from Skagway
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Get inside tips from a local
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
To get to Jubilee Mountain, your driver will take you along a bumpy forest road that leads to the summit, where you make a scenic stop and take in spectacular views of the region.
Lunch and drinks are included on this exclusive seven-hour tour of the impressive Yukon Territory.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Skagway port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transportation in luxury 4x4 SUV
- Lunch and drinks (vegetarian option available)
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers MUST provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for children due to bumpy road conditions
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise in special requirements field at time of check out
- Cancellations due to weather: You will be issued a full refund in the event that one of our contracted local suppliers decides to cancel your tour or activity due to weather.
- Missed port or late ship arrival: You will be issued a full refund in the event that your ship does not make it to port in time for the start of your tour or activity. You will also be issued a full refund for tours and activities cancelled due to a ship’s inability to get into port
Reviewed by: Will W, June 2014
We had a great tour of the interior of Alaska and Canada. The "high point" of our trip was on the top of Jubilee Mountain, which gave us a great view of the mountains, valleys and lakes of the Yukon Territory
Reviewed by: pdbaill, June 2013
Five star,not any more expensive than ships price and we were only four people not a bus loaded with 48 people. Did what we wanted,stopped when we wanted,our guide was so informative.
We ended staying out longer then the trip was supposed to last because the guide had so much fun with us!