Skagway Shore Excursion: Private 4x4 Yukon Adventure from Skagway
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Get inside tips from a local
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
To get to Jubilee Mountain, your driver will take you along a bumpy forest road that leads to the summit, where you make a scenic stop and take in spectacular views of the region.
Lunch and drinks are included on this exclusive seven-hour tour of the impressive Yukon Territory.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Skagway port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transportation in luxury 4x4 SUV
- Lunch and drinks (vegetarian option available)
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers MUST provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for children due to bumpy road conditions
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise in special requirements field at time of check out
- Cancellations due to weather: You will be issued a full refund in the event that one of our contracted local suppliers decides to cancel your tour or activity due to weather.
- Missed port or late ship arrival: You will be issued a full refund in the event that your ship does not make it to port in time for the start of your tour or activity. You will also be issued a full refund for tours and activities cancelled due to a ship’s inability to get into port
Reviewed by: Karyn P, August 2014
The trip was awesome and our guide, John was fantastic! Loved it!
Reviewed by: Will W, June 2014
We had a great tour of the interior of Alaska and Canada. The "high point" of our trip was on the top of Jubilee Mountain, which gave us a great view of the mountains, valleys and lakes of the Yukon Territory