Catacombs and Roman Countryside Half-Day Walking Tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10am Tour in English
Catacombs tour starting at 10am with English-speaking guide
Appian Way Rome
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter the catacombs. Both shoulders and knees MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will be refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements.
Reviewed by: wisha, February 2015
Thank you Jeanette for a wonderful and different excursion of Rome. Catacombs were amazing and the Appian Way and Aquaducts are so worth seeing. This may not be your first choice of things to see in Rome but if you get the chance to do this tour it is well worth it.
Reviewed by: Nelly G, February 2015
I had a great experience. i highly recommend taking this tour, Our guide was great! she explained everything in details and she was so kind!