Catacombs and Roman Countryside Half-Day Walking Tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10am Tour in English
Catacombs tour starting at 10am with English-speaking guide
Appian Way Rome
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter the catacombs. Both shoulders and knees MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will be refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements.
Reviewed by: altizer8118, December 2014
The catacombs were awesome. Also go to see many other sites. The guide was very knowledgeable and enjoyed her job.
Reviewed by: Jennifer W, November 2014
This is a must tour! The catacombs are incredible. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and provided so much history which added to the richness of this day. We also stopped at an ancient Roman aqua duct which we would not have found or understood without this trip. The only way to better this tour would be to make it a full day allowing more time to explore the Appian Way. This was a perfect way to end our stay in Rome.