Best Skip the Line: Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Trip from Paris by Train
Numbers are limited to 20 people on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide. And by booking ahead, you won't waste any time waiting in line!
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Round-trip train fares
- Skip the line
- Versailles Fountain Display: See the magnificent Versailles fountain display, known as the Grand Eaux. It’s a wonderful live concert held in the groves, designed by André Le Nôtre, where you can watch the fountains explode to the sounds of music. The show runs on most Tuesdays in May and June and on Saturdays and Sundays from April to October.
- Musical Gardens Show: Be enchanted by the musical gardens show, known as Jardins Musicaux. Enjoy the simple beauty of classical music played in the lovely surroundings of the Versailles Gardens. This event runs on Tuesdays in April and May and from July to October.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Skip the Line: Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Trip from Paris by Train
- Small-group tour
- Standard-class, round-trip train ticket from Paris to Versailles
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket for the Palace of Versailles
- Entrance ticket to Gardens of Versailles, plus Versailles fountain show and musical gardens (select days in summer only)
- Professional guide for the gardens
- Audio guide in the Palace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The guided part of the tour is approximately 2 hours. The length of time you spend exploring the Palace and Gardens independently is up to you.
Reviewed by: MARC W, August 2015
This tour was great very well organised, Melissa the tour guide was very informative and went out her way to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves as much as could be done in the terrible weather, lovely morning/day out :-)
Reviewed by: Amanda P, August 2015
Great tour - a must do.