SoHo and NoLita Shopping Tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Small group ensures personal service
Learn what's trending this season and enjoy styling tips from your guide. As you stroll the neighborhoods, you'll hear bits of celebrity trivia, learn about the local history and architecture, and catch up-to-the-minute information on the newest boutiques and super sales. A variety of shopping awaits, everything from chic luxury to trendy bargain along with cool eclectic, indie offerings and exclusive designer consignment. After the tour concludes, the fun doesn't end. With a map of the area, your own individual discount card, exclusive all-day discounts and tips from the tour, your fashion adventure is just beginning!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Stores carry apparel from sizes 0- 12 (but there are always accessories!)
Whether you're a fashionista or a window shopper, you're sure to have a fabulous time on this stylish shopping tour.
Small-group tour is limited to 12 persons for a more personalized experience.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Friday at 1:30pm
- Saturdays at 11am
- Sundays at 12pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 11am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 1:30pm
Get your shop on in SoHo and NoLita
- 2.5-hour guided walking tour
- Local guide
- Exclusive store discounts at several boutiques (10- 15%), for use the entire day of the tour
- Area map
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour maximum: 12 people
- Not recommended for child aged 15 and under
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Stores carry traditional US women's sizes 0-12 and a wide selection of accessories
Reviewed by: Lionel A, June 2015
This tour was the highlight of my teenage daughter's birthday! We've been to the city quite often but our tour guide, the effervescent Jackie, opened our eyes to another slice of life in the Big Apple. Jackie was knowledgable and accommodating, we experienced fashion, food and culture with a pro!
Reviewed by: Gordon K, June 2015
We did not have enough people for the guided tour, so Viator arranged for a self-guided tour with printed itinerary and accompanying map. The itinerary was prepared based on the age of my daughter, and the resulting list of shops represented a list of styles that would suite anyone's tastes. We would highly recommend this as an option.