Do you need a one-way transfer from Florence to Rome? This transfer takes three and a half hours, so you will arrive in Rome just in time for dinner. Ideal for travelers seeking a hassle-free alternative to local bus schedules and unreliable services. See the beautiful Tuscan countryside along the way.
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Instant Confirmation
Transfers are scheduled on-board a luxury coach and depart every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 4:00pm. Great value for money.
Colosseum in Rome
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Grand Hotel Mediterraneo
Return Details:Concludes at central station termini
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Trevi Fountain in Rome
- Professional guide on-board the coach
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
- One-way shared transfer
- Tour escort/host
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.