Best of the Bay Supercruise - Original Cream Trip
The only authentic "Cream Trip". Fullers Bay of Islands have been delivering mail and supplies to island residents, exclusively for over 100 years. See idyllic sandy bays and homes up close as you truly explore life in the Bay.
Great views from everywhere on the modern cruising catamaran as you are escorted around the bay in comfort and safety. Crew share their local history and ecology. We often see a variety of marine wildlife including whales, seals, dolphins, penguins, and other sea and bird life as you travel out to the "Hole of the Rock" at Cape Brett.
If the conditions are right, customers can simply pay NZ$30 extra on board to swim with a pod of dolphins! Hot showers, wetsuits and snorkel gear are all provided onboard the vessel.
At lunchtime take a scenic walk on one of the tracks , relax on the beach or go for a swim
- Extensive cruising around New Zealand's finest Marine Park
- "Cream Trip" mail deliveries to island residents
- Navigate Cape Brett's "Hole in the Rock" (conditions permitting)
- 1.5 hour Urupukapuka Island visit - explore and relax ashore
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Paihai Wharf - 9:30am
- Russell Wharf - 9:40am
Concludes at Paihai Wharf at 4:15pm and Russell Wharf at 4:25pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Best of the Bay of Islands Supercruise
- Cape Brett and the "Hole in the Rock" and the Cream Trip route
- Live commentary on board
- Luxury cruising air-conditioned vessel with underwater camera
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch is available to be purchased on board the supercruise
- Opportunity to swim with Dolphins (optional extra $30 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departures and itineraries may be subject to sea and weather conditions
Reviewed by: Ken G, March 2014
This was the best day we spent in the bay of Islands . The staff were very good and helpful and plenty of information . The dolphin swim and dolphin watching were highlights
Reviewed by: Linda P, March 2014
This was amazing. The dolphin watching and seeing the new babies. Watching other people do the net surfing. Wow. We had been on this trip about 10 years ago and much has changed, for the better. Our friends had not done this before and they were thrilled. Thanks for a great time,