Best of the Bay Supercruise - Original Cream Trip
The only authentic "Cream Trip". Fullers Bay of Islands have been delivering mail and supplies to island residents, exclusively for over 100 years. See idyllic sandy bays and homes up close as you truly explore life in the Bay.
Great views from everywhere on the modern cruising catamaran as you are escorted around the bay in comfort and safety. Crew share their local history and ecology. We often see a variety of marine wildlife including whales, seals, dolphins, penguins, and other sea and bird life as you travel out to the "Hole of the Rock" at Cape Brett.
If the conditions are right and bookings permittng, customers can simply pay NZ$15 extra on board to swim with a pod of dolphins! Wetsuits and snorkel gear are all provided onboard the vessel.
At lunchtime take a scenic walk on one of the tracks , relax on the beach or go for a swim
Important: This tour does not operate during winter season from May to September
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Russell Wharf - 9:40am
Concludes at Paihai Wharf at 4:15pm and Russell Wharf at 4:25pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Best of the Bay of Islands Supercruise
- Cape Brett and the "Hole in the Rock" and the Cream Trip route
- Live commentary on board
- Luxury cruising air-conditioned vessel with underwater camera
- Dolphin Viewing and swimming if permitted
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch is available to be purchased on board the supercruise
- Opportunity to swim with Dolphins (optional extra $30 per person)
- Limited Snacks are available for purchase on board
- Opportunity to swim with Dolphins (optional extra $15 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Departures and itineraries may be subject to sea and weather conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Sonja G, December 2014
This trip was fantastic. The captain was enthusiastic and extremely knowledgable about his local area and history. His passion was obvious. His skill in skippering a large vessel was great. He took us right up to rock faces, into caves and through the hole in hte rock with ease. I enjoyed the fact that there was no particular structure or time limit on things. If hte captain heard something interesting on the radio we went looking for it. The crew were happy and helpful. We were encouraged to move around the boat and enjoy the experience of all decks and areas as there were not that many people on board (compared to the half day trips which were packed and looked uncomfortable). I highly recommend taking the full day trip it was well worth it.
Reviewed by: silverado, December 2014
The all day Cream trip is well worth the money. The Captain and crew are friendly and knowledgeable and take you to lots of places the half day cruises don't get to. Highly recommend this cruise