Mount Titlis Day Tour from Zurich
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Stretch your legs as your informative guide takes you on a brief walking tour of Lucerne’s major landmarks. Afterwards, enjoy approximately one hour of free time during which you can take a closer look at the famous Lion Monument, Kapellbrücke (Chapel Bridge), Rathaus (Town Hall) or the distinctive Culture and Congress Centre.
Your coach tour continues to the idyllic mountain resort town of Engelberg in the Swiss Alps. Board Rotair, a rotating cable car, to travel to the summit of gorgeous Mt Titlis, central Switzerland’s highest mountain. As you ascend to 10,623 feet (3,238 meters), take in marvelous 360-degree views of the sparkling blue-tinged glacial landscape and capture photos of giant ice boulders and deep crevasses.
Reach the top of Mt Titlis -- where it’s snowy year-round -- and enjoy 1.5 hours to try a variety of fun activities. Visit the Ice Grotto, a long ice cave, and ride the Ice Flyer, a thrilling chairlift that takes you closer to the ice crevasses. Try sliding down a snow slide in the Glacier Park and walk across Europe’s highest suspension bridge for more stunning views from Mt Titlis. Or, simply relax on the sun terrace or have lunch (own expense) in your choice of several restaurants.
Your action-packed day trip to Mt Titlis concludes with drop-off at Sihlquai Bus Terminal in central Zurich at approximately 7pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Mount Titlis Day Tour from Zurich
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Short Lucerne guided city tour
- Revolving cable-car ride to the summit of Mount Titlis
- Entrance to Ice Flyer, Ice Grotto and suspension bridge on top of Mount Titlis
- Snow slide ride in Glacier Park
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Jacket and snow boots rental available on top of Mount Titlis for 8 CHF/item
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the coach
- Hotel pickup is only available for guests of the listed hotels. If you are staying elsewhere, go to the central departure point.
Reviewed by: Scott K, November 2015
This was an excellent tour. The tour guide was very specific almost too specific on how prompt to be in terms of timing, but I guess that is just Swiss culture. A very scenic route to Lucerne, the first stop. There was no guided walking tour, however. We were brought to a famous tourist spot and then dropped off again and had an hour to rome the town. If you are planning on using this trip as enough time to learn and wander Lucerne, this is not the trip for you. The hour provided plenty of time however too walk around and see some iconic sites. Definitely grab chocolate / hot cocoa at the shop across the street in which they recommend the tourists to check out. Personally, I enjoyed Titlis way more than the Jungfrau. The suspension bridge, lift ride and hang out area were fantastic The hang out had free Wifi and I was able to facetime friends and family from the top of the alps. The tubing / other activities were closed unfortunately.
All in all, fantastic trip, highly recommended for all ages.
Reviewed by: GENIUS, November 2015
Best of them all. This is worth all the money and time to spend. Everything about this trip is top class. The tour guides Meno and Erica were all world class.!!!! No second thoughts, this tour is the creme of the crop. Grab your self a piece of bargain and loads of memories. Best of luck and enjoy life...