Jungfraujoch: Top of Europe Day Trip from Zurich
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Rail Tour
Enjoy the incredible world of eternal snow and ice. Visit the Ice Palace, experience the breathtaking panorama view from the Sphinx Observation Terrace overlooking the Aletsch Glacier (Europe's longest glacier) and the snow-capped peaks of the neighboring countries. The down hill mountain trip takes us to Grindelwald where our coach awaits us. Arrival in Zurich at approximately 8:00pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Cogwheel train
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Reviewed by: Judith W, August 2014
The tour was amazing , everything has promised .The Guide Kid was Great so entertaining funny and interesting . Fantastic views , if in Switzerland the Jungfraujoch is a must see .
Reviewed by: Sharon B, August 2014
This tour was amazing!