Jungfraujoch: Top of Europe Day Trip from Zurich
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Rail Tour
Enjoy the incredible world of eternal snow and ice. Visit the Ice Palace, experience the breathtaking panorama view from the Sphinx Observation Terrace overlooking the Aletsch Glacier (Europe's longest glacier) and the snow-capped peaks of the neighboring countries. The down hill mountain trip takes us to Grindelwald where our coach awaits us. Arrival in Zurich at approximately 8:00pm.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Cogwheel train
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Reviewed by: anita, September 2014
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Hari B, September 2014
Absolutely stunning and breathtaking. I am speechless to describe this tour. It is a must have for everyone visiting Europe...
Guide was very good...he is a real "kid" and cracking jokes all thru to keep our energy high
Only one feedback is that they should allow 30 mins more on top since we return to Zurich before scheduled time...