Heidiland and Liechtenstein Tour from Zurich: Two Countries in One Day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
In Vaduz, the capital of the tiny Principality of Liechtenstein you will have more time at leisure. A visit to the Post Office is recommended; the famous stamps from this tiny state are coveted worldwide by philatelists and amateur stamp lovers alike. And finally we arrive at Maienfeld, the setting for the Heidi stories. In the summer months you visit Heidi's village. A pleasant short walk leads to a collection of typical mountain houses, a village shop, and of course lots of little goats. Entry into the authentic Heidi House is optional. In wintertime, you'll visit the quaint Swiss village of Werdenberg instead.
A beautiful trip back to Zurich along the banks of Lake Walen, guarded over majestically by the Churfirsten mountain range brings to a close this most nostalgic of Swiss tours.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Heidiland and Liechtenstein Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note Heidi's Village is closed during the winter months (November to March). You'll visit the quaint Swiss village of Werdenberg instead
Reviewed by: Seongmi K, April 2015
It was a nice tour. The guide and driver were kind, friendly and helpful. The weather was not nice but enjoyable enough with window from the ban. I think staying in Lichtenstein should be bit longer even tho the country is small as there were some gallery and nice cafes where we couldnt stay.
Reviewed by: MARGARET O, March 2015
This tour was amazing!