Select a datex
Experience the exhilaration of flying as you glide along steel ziplines, suspended high above the breathtaking white-water river that divides the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. Your tour provides a discovery of mountain ecology that combines adventure with environmental education!
The tour area lies nestled in the valley between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains and covers over 33 acres (11 hectares) of land including areas of untouched, ancient coastal temperate rainforest. Interpretive signage is provided on platforms and around the course to illustrate key points about local ecology and wildlife. While not guaranteed, wildlife are commonly seen including bears, lynx, deer, owls, grouse and squirrels.
You have two options to choose from:
Five incredible ziplines varying in length from 200 feet (61 meters) to over 1,000 feet (300 meters) long connected via a network of canopy bridges and boardwalks. The Bear Tour is perfect for families, groups and those who have never ziplined before. Enjoy the freestyle line with the freedom to hang upside down!
On the Eagle Tour, you'll end your adventure by zipping all the way to Whistler village. A 2000 foot (600 meter) awe-inspiring zipline makes this tour perfect for those who have already experienced ziplining or are seeking even more heart-pounding adrenaline!
With only a headset lamp and the soft glow of twinkling lights in the distance, let your imagination run wild as you soar through the night on this unique Whistler adventure. This is an ideal apres ski experience!
Zipline at Twilight
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Whistler Village
- July to August - between 8:00am and 6:00pm, multiple daily departures
- All other times - between 9:00am and 5:00pm, 2 - 3 tours per hour
Please advise your preferred time when booking and your exact time will be advised on reconfirmation
Returns to the original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
5 ziplines varying in length from 200ft (61m) to over 1,000ft (300m), connected via a network of canopy bridges and boardwalks. Perfect for families, groups and first-time zipliners
Experience the Bear Tour at twilight. This tour will depart in the late afternoon/early evening depending on daylight hours.
2000ft (600m) awe-inspiring zipline tour is perfect for those who have experienced ziplining or are seeking a heart-pounding adrenaline. End your adventure by zipping to Whistler village!
Experience the Eagle Tour at twilight. This tour will depart in the late afternoon/early evening depending on daylight hours.
Zipline - no hands!
- Zipline tour with professional guide
- All equipment including custom designed harnesses and climbing helmets
- Shuttle transfer from Whistler Village meeting point to the Zipline site
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This is an open ticket and you must call the tour operator to confirm your desired time and day for the tour (48hrs prior to tour date)
- Minimum age is 6 years
What to bring:
- Dress for the day's weather but be advised that mountain weather can change quickly and unexpectedly. In summer, shorts and t-shirts are often suitable. In winter, we recommend guests wear the same gear they'd wear for a day of skiing - but without the ski boots. Layers work best. All platforms have heaters to allow guests to warm up between zips.
- Rain gear, jackets and pants, winter boots and mittens are available
- Wear hiking boots or athletic type footwear - dress shoes, high-heels and sandals are not recommended
Health, Safety and Physical Requirements:
- The minimum weight requirement is 65lbs/30kgs to a maximum of 275lbs/125kgs. Underweight participants must contact Guest Services for tandem arrangements
- Be prepared for light physical exertion and be aware that the tour includes climbing stairs and some hiking
- No smoking, drugs or alcohol are permitted on the tour at any time
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.