Small-Group Zipline Adventure
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
When you first arrive, you will be fitted for your harness and lead on a practice zipline run. Once you've completed the practice zipline, you'll hop onto an ATV for a ride up the mountain. From the launch point, you’ll get back down to the bottom of the mountain on the eight ziplines. You’ll also have the chance to walk across two impressive suspension bridges that will give you a fantastic perspective on the rainforest.
Your two professionally trained guides emphasize safety and comfort, ensuring a ride full of thrills, natural beauty and wonderful memories. As you make your way through the forest and over British Columbia’s picturesque Sooke Hills, your guides will provide you with interesting facts and stories about the local ecology and wildlife of Canada.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups available (tour option)
Weekdays at 10am, 12:30pm and 3pm; Weekends at 10am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 1pm, 3pm, 3:30pm
May 20 - October 31:
Daily, every 30 mins from 9:00am to 4:30am
Transportation available for the 10am and 12:30pm tour times.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Zipline tour without transportation
USD $65.95Pricing details
10am Tour with Transport
10am Zipline tour including hotel pickup and drop-off in Victoria
USD $78.31Pricing details
12:30pm Tour with Transport
12:30pm Zipline tour including hotel pickup and drop-off in Victoria
USD $78.31Pricing details
- 2-hour zipline tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- All necessary equipment is provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Minimum passenger age is 5
- Participants must weigh a minimum of 60 lbs (28 kg) and a maximum of 275 lbs (125 kg)
Reviewed by: Luckielu, July 2014
I can't say enough great things about the vendor used for this tour and the guides. In all my years of travel (I'm 50 and have been traveling since I was very little) this was by far the best tour I've booked in a long time. What an experience with my sons. Dag (Dawwwwwg) and Jooo-Jeee (haha) we're exceptional. Thanks for the memories.
Reviewed by: VICKI K, September 2012
I had a good time.