Phillip Island 3 Park Pass: Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Heritage Farm
- Instant Confirmation
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
If you choose to do it all in one day, it is recommended that you consider this sample itinerary, which allows you to end your day with the Penguin Parade at sunset.
Morning at the Koala Conservation Centre: See koalas up close from treetop boardwalks, and join a ranger-led eco-explorer tour to learn more about these beloved Australian animals.
Lunch at Churchill Island Heritage Farm: Purchase lunch at the cafe, and then explore the homestead and working farm to watch daily farming activities like milking cows and shearing sheep. Learn about the farm’s history, and admire the local birdlife.
Afternoon at the Nobbies: See Australia’s largest colony of fur seals and enjoy views of Seal Rocks from the chain of boardwalks.
Sunset at the Penguin Parade: Watch the world's smallest penguins waddle out of the sea and parade across Summerland Beach to their sand burrows. Tiered viewing stands allow everyone to see the action.
In addition to these attractions, you can explore Phillip Island Nature Park’s tranquil wetlands and rugged coastlines. Check out the interactive interpretative displays, walking tracks and elevated boardwalks that allow for sweeping photo ops. The park is also home to cycling paths, beaches, inlets and bays that you can discover at your own pace and in your own way — perhaps go snorkeling, surfing, diving or biking. (Any equipment rental, island transportation, food, drinks and other activities are at your own expense.)
Please note: The 3-park does not include transportation or transfers. You must make your own way to Phillip Island and between the attractions.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Penguin Parade at Sunset
- Admission to the Penguin Parade
- Admission to the Koala Conservation Centre
- Admission to Churchill Island Heritage Farm
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to, from and around Phillip Island
- Optional equipment rental or other activities
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Plan to arrive at least one hour before sunset if you want to see the Penguin Parade
- All revenue generated by the Phillip Island Nature Park benefits penguins and conservation
Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade: Phillip Island Nature Park understands the disappointment of not being able to use your camera but hopes that you have an enjoyable experience. The park did not take lightly the decision to prohibit cameras; after many years of consideration, cameras were banned for the following reasons:
- Flash photography is at the blue end of the light spectrum and disturbs penguins; while flash photos were always banned, the park could not stop them from being used, as many flashes cannot be turned off; the taking of flash photos also disturbs other customers who obey the ban, and therefore all cameras are now prohibited
- The parade lights are soft and dispersed at the yellow end of the spectrum; research has proven that these lights do not affect the penguins
- All photos are banned because some new digital and video cameras are very like flash cameras in appearance
- Since the new camera regulations, many people have commented on the improved experience while watching the parade; visitors are no longer crowded by other customers trying to take pictures, and the whole evening is now much more peaceful for both people and penguins
Phillip Island Nature Park's management must consider the penguins first. We hope you understand this position.
Reviewed by: Dijana, November 2015
Getting the 3 attraction pass was really helpful and cheaper! The nobbies were awesome and the penguin parade was incredible
Reviewed by: Peter A, November 2015
We love this tour...my daughter enjoyed the churchil farm the most, and we bought it through viator makes things so easy.