Select a datex
Ride the rails from Vancouver to Whistler on the spectacular Whistler Mountaineer train, passing through some of the world's most rugged fjords and mountains. The day trip to Whistler includes free time to explore Whistler Village, one of North America's most popular ski resorts and host of the 2010 Winter Olympics.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
On your return drive to Vancouver, you'll stop at Shannon Falls, the third highest waterfall in British Columbia. Take a guided walk through an old-growth rainforest to see 1,000-year-old cedar trees with trunks measuring 35 - 40 feet (9-12 meters) wide, then return to Vancouver by mini-coach on the Sea-to-Sky Highway.
The highlight of the full-day tour from Vancouver is the Whistler Mountaineer rail tour. The train experience includes interpretive commentary of features along the route and access to the Heritage Observation Car for fresh air and unrestricted views of the spectacular scenery. The Coast Classic cabin offers a traditional rail experience with extended legroom and scenic views through large picture windows, with continental breakfast or light meal served at your seat and complimentary non-alcoholic beverages.
- The rail portion of this tour is non-refundable
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from downtown Vancouver hotels
Returns to original departure point at approximately 7:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Traditional rail experience with extended legroom & scenic views through large picture windows, with continental breakfast or light meal served at your seat & complimentary non-alcoholic beverages.
Vancouver to Whistler
- One-way trip on the Whistler Mountaineer
- Expert guide and narration
- Tour of Whistler Village
- 4-hours free time in Whistler Village
- Photo stops on the return journey by bus
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You have the option to stay overnight in Whistler after the tour and return to Vancouver on a different date. Please advise at time of booking if you wish to do this
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.