4x4 Abu Dhabi Desert Safar with Camel Ride, Dinner and Belly Dancing Performance
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free drinks included
- Dinner included
Continue your drive across the sand, watching the beautiful sunset and arriving at your campsite in time for more desert activities and a delicious barbecue dinner provideddinner.
Next, try smoking a shisha (an Arabic water pipe) and watch as a belly dancer performs around the campfire under a canopy of twinkling stars straight out of One Thousand and One Nights.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
4x4 Dubai Desert Safari from Abu Dhabi with Camel Ride, Dinner and Belly Dancing Performance
- Camel ride
- Beverages (soft drinks and water)
- Barbecue dinner
- Henna tattoo
- 4x4 vehicle transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Belly dance performance (except during Ramadan)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Infants 3 years and under are not recommended for this tour
- Luggage is not allowed on this tour
- Note that rice, daal curry and vegetable samosas are available for vegetarians
- Pickup and drop-off at the following Abu Dhabi hotels is not included: Anantara Qasr al Sarab, Anantara Desert Islands, Tilal Liwa Hotel, Liwa Hotel
Reviewed by: Paul B, July 2013
A fantastic afternoon. Would recommend for anyone who doesn't mind being thrown around a little in the cars while on the dunes. We had a ball, and the other passengers added to a great afternoon and evening.
Reviewed by: Sam N, June 2013
If you travel to this part of the world you have to experience this adventure.
The drivers were skilful in handling the vehicles.
All the activities at the camp site were enjoyable and the dinner was very good.
We found all the tour staff very polite and courteous, in particular the two drivers involved in our pickup and drop off to and from Abu Dhabi.