4x4 Abu Dhabi Desert Safari with Camel Ride, Dinner and Belly Dancing Performance
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free drinks included
- Dinner included
Continue your drive across the sand, watching the beautiful sunset and arriving at your campsite in time for more desert activities and a delicious barbecue dinner provideddinner.
Next, try smoking a shisha (an Arabic water pipe) and watch as a belly dancer performs around the campfire under a canopy of twinkling stars straight out of One Thousand and One Nights.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
4x4 Dubai Desert Safari from Abu Dhabi with Camel Ride, Dinner and Belly Dancing Performance
- Camel ride
- Beverages (soft drinks and water)
- Barbecue dinner
- Henna tattoo
- 4x4 vehicle transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Belly dance performance (except during Ramadan)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Infants 3 years and under are not recommended for this tour
- Luggage is not allowed on this tour
- Note that rice, daal curry and vegetable samosas are available for vegetarians
- Pickup and drop-off at the following Abu Dhabi hotels is not included: Anantara Qasr al Sarab, Anantara Desert Islands, Tilal Liwa Hotel, Liwa Hotel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Claude L, June 2015
Excellent experience highly, recommended. Fazza best driver ever great in the dune bashing.
Reviewed by: Joy O, June 2015
AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE. TOTALLY ENJOYED THE WHOLE PART OF IT. THE RIDE WAS FUN, THE ENTERTAINMENT WAS LOVELY AND THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD.