4x4 Abu Dhabi Desert Safari with Camel Ride, Dinner and Belly Dancing Performance
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free drinks included
- Dinner included
Continue your drive across the sand, watching the beautiful sunset and arriving at your campsite in time for more desert activities and a delicious barbecue dinner provideddinner.
Next, try smoking a shisha (an Arabic water pipe) and watch as a belly dancer performs around the campfire under a canopy of twinkling stars straight out of One Thousand and One Nights.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
4x4 Dubai Desert Safari from Abu Dhabi with Camel Ride, Dinner and Belly Dancing Performance
- Camel ride
- Beverages (soft drinks and water)
- Barbecue dinner
- Henna tattoo
- 4x4 vehicle transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Belly dance performance (except during Ramadan)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Infants 3 years and under are not recommended for this tour
- Luggage is not allowed on this tour
- Note that rice, daal curry and vegetable samosas are available for vegetarians
- Pickup and drop-off at the following Abu Dhabi hotels is not included: Anantara Qasr al Sarab, Anantara Desert Islands, Tilal Liwa Hotel, Liwa Hotel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Elena V, August 2015
Super well - done! 4x4 cars were modern, AC, high performance. The Jeep Safari was exhilarating as we surfed the dunes in the 4x4 ride! The camel ride was really fun, food at the camp was delicious and the belly dancing show was very professional.
My husband happily rode the quad bikes at an extra fee which he thoroughly enjoyed.
The only two things I would change:
1 The driver could not speak English - so whenever we asked questions, we didnt get a reply. The last time I went to a similar experience with another company from Dubai, the driver spent the whole trip passing on information about the traditions of the people.
2 The sand boarding equipment was very unprofessional - just a skate board converted into a sandboard using some bandages - we refused to risk trying it. On a similar trip, as mentioned above, a professional sand board with professional straps like ski equipment would have was used and it was a fantastic experience.
Otherwise the tour passed like a dream :-
Reviewed by: David K, July 2015
Awesome experience, this one is definitely a must do when in Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Certainly the highlight of our stay. Very highly recommended.