4x4 Abu Dhabi Desert Safari with Camel Ride, Dinner and Belly Dancing Performance
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free drinks included
- Dinner included
Continue your drive across the sand, watching the beautiful sunset and arriving at your campsite in time for more desert activities and a delicious barbecue dinner provideddinner.
Next, try smoking a shisha (an Arabic water pipe) and watch as a belly dancer performs around the campfire under a canopy of twinkling stars straight out of One Thousand and One Nights.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
4x4 Dubai Desert Safari from Abu Dhabi with Camel Ride, Dinner and Belly Dancing Performance
- Camel ride
- Beverages (soft drinks and water)
- Barbecue dinner
- Henna tattoo
- 4x4 vehicle transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Belly dance performance (except during Ramadan)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Infants 3 years and under are not recommended for this tour
- Luggage is not allowed on this tour
- Note that rice, daal curry and vegetable samosas are available for vegetarians
- Pickup and drop-off at the following Abu Dhabi hotels is not included: Anantara Qasr al Sarab, Anantara Desert Islands, Tilal Liwa Hotel, Liwa Hotel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: DENISE S, November 2015
We loved it! It's a must. It was an amazing safari! Although we went to the camel farm and weren't able to ride the camels, we were able to pet them. The dinner and belly dancing were also awesome! Definitely would do it again when we're back in the city. Its an afternoon tour, so we arrived in the morning checked in the hotel and settle ourselves and were were ready to our little adventure. If youre prone to nausea you should take something for the ride. The sand was very hot, so you should make sure to wear shoes and not sandals. The temperature in the afternoon was around 45oC 114oF outside the cars. Inside they keep the air conditioner on. They do give you cold water when they stop, so its ok. And when you get to the camp, you can find cold beverages too. It gets cooler but still warm when the sun comes down. The cars are really comfortable and they are punctual. A sunset Ill never forget.
Reviewed by: Daratu M, October 2015
unbelievable experience you won't want to miss it the staff is completely professional and the safari itself is just an experience if you are even considering this don't even think of any other activity this is it in abu dhabi!! Amazing!!