Most FAMOUS attractions at ONE AMAZING price with plenty of time to see it all! See the CN Tower, Casa Loma, Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto Zoo and the Ontario Science Center, with a leisurely nine days to use all of the tickets, you can take everything in on a weekend break or take your time to visit these world famous attractions!
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
CityPASS is the best deal in the cultural Mecca of the great white North with actual tickets to these premier attractions:
- Casa Loma including Pellatt Film
- CN Tower
- Ontario Science Center
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Toronto Zoo
Special Offer! - Save over USD$43.50 on five attractions with the purchase of one CityPASS - that's a saving of over 40%, plus, you won't wait in long ticket lines! All taxes included! - Book Now!
Visit the Opulent Casa Loma
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:To receive your Toronto CityPASS ticket booklet, you must exchange your voucher at ANY ONE OF THE LISTED ATTRACTIONS in Toronto. You must have valid photo ID with you. Please note, the ticket booklet will not be sent out to you in advance.
- Your Toronto CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- CN Tower admission
- Royal Ontario Museum admission
- Casa Loma admission
- Ontario Science Center admission
- Toronto Zoo admission
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Your ticket booklet is valid for 9 days from date of first use and includes helpful information such as hours of operation, public transportation and special 'Insider Tips' on the best time to visit each attraction
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (entire ticket booklet expires 9 days after first date of use)
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for infants and children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for infants and children, however this may not be cost saving.
The World's Tallest Building and Wonder of the Modern World is Canada's most celebrated architectural triumph, offering Toronto's most spectacular views! Visit the Look Out Level at 1,136 ft, Sky Pod - the World's Highest Man-made Observation Level at 1,465 ft, or test your nerve on the Glass Floor 1,122 ft above the ground! Enjoy casual dining in Horizons Cafe or award-winning dining in 360 Restaurant.
Ticket valid for Observation plus Sky Pod Experience - includes Look Out, Glass Floor and Sky Pod levels.
Location: 301 Front Street West, in the heart of the Toronto Entertainment District
Royal Ontario Museum:
Home to world-renowned collections of art, archeology, science and nature. From dinosaurs and Egyptian antiquities to European period rooms and the Hands-on Biodiversity Gallery. Don't miss the ever-changing special exhibitions including Views of the Future, architectural redevelopment projects, and major traveling exhibitions from around the globe!
Ticket valid for general admission only. Additional charge will apply for special exhibitions Pearls:
Location: 100 Queen's Park (at Bloor St. West and Avenue Rd)
As seen on A&E's America's Castles, this 98 room landmark features unique architecture and beautifully decorated suites complete with soaring ceilings, rich wood carving and sumptuous marble. Expose secret passages, climb twisting towers and traverse an 800-foot tunnel to luxurious stables. Five acres of beautiful estate gardens surround the castle (in bloom May - Oct).
Ticket valid for general admission only.
Location: 1 Austin Terrace, corner of Spadina and Davenport Rd
Ontario Science Center:
It delights, informs and challenges visitors through engaging and thought-provoking experiences in science and technology, transforming the way in which people see and think about the world. Entertaining scientific fun is explored in more than 800 interactive exhibits including KidSpark, developed for kids aged 1-8 years.
Ticket valid for general admission only. Separate admission charge for OMNIMAX Theater and Parking.
Location: 770 Don Mills Rd at Eglinton Ave East. Accessible by car, with on-site parking
Over 5,000 animals in a 710 acre zoological park! Explore the Zellers Discovery Zone and New Kids' Zoo, an interactive children's wildlife experience; Splash Island, a 2-acre water play area; and the 750 seat Waterslide Theater, home of the Amazing Animal Show. Visit 30-acre African Savanna and the Gorilla Rainforest, the largest indoor Gorilla exhibit in North America. Take a Camel, Pony, and Safari Simulator ride, walk with the Kangaroos, and see the new Sumatran tiger triplets and Komodo dragon babies - both Canadian firsts.
Location: 361A Old Finch Ave; northeast of downtown at Highway 401 and Meadowvale Rd (exit 389), Scarborough
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.