Discover 2000 years of history with one easy to use pass which gives you free entry to over 30 top York attractions and special offers!
The York Pass gives you entry to some of York’s crown jewel attractions from Castle Howard and York Minster to the Clifford Tower, York Castle Museum and the North Yorkshire Moors Railway. The more it is used, the more savings are made, so you can explore more of York for less!
SAVE MONEY WITH THE YORK PASS OFFERING:
- Free entry to over 30 attractions including York Minster and York Dungeon
- Discounts and special offers at numerous restaurants, shops and entertainment venues
Special Offer! - Every pass comes with a FREE guidebook - Book Now!
York Minster available with the York Pass
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Collect The York Pass at the York Visitor Information Center
Valid from the time of first use, for the consecutive days selected.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use for 1 calendar day
Unlimited use for 2 calendar days from time of first use
Unlimited use for 3 calendar days from time of first use
The York Pass
- The York Pass and guide book
- Free admission to over 30 attractions in and around York
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 4 years and under generally gain free admission to most attractions
- You are required to enter a travel date, please note this is only required as an indication
Itinerary:The York Pass gives you free entry to the following attractions in and around the county of York (subject to change):
- Barley Hall
- Benningbrough Hall
- Cliffords Tower
- Fairfax House
- Mansion House
- Merchant Adventurers
- Micklegate Bar
- NRM Road Train
- Quilt Museum
- Richard III
- Roman Bath
- Treasurer’s House
- York Army Museum
- York Castle Museum
- York Cold War Bunker
- York Dungeon
- York Maze
- York Minster
- Yorkshire Air Museum
- Yorkshire Museum
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming
- York’s Chocolate Story
- Captain Cook Museum
- Castle Howard
- Eden Camp
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.