Select a datex
Spend the day sailing aboard a beautiful catamaran along the tropical west coast of St. Lucia. Go ashore to see the island's landmark, the Pitons, soaring over 2,000 feet (600 meters) in the air. Visit the Diamond Botanical Gardens and explore the natural beauty of the waterfalls before heading to the Sulphur Springs inside the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano. You'll also have time to relax and swim in the warm tropical water.
- Buffet lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Disembark at the magical town of Soufriere and explore two of the island's most spectacular natural attractions. View the majestic Pitons on your way to the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano, the Sulphur Springs.
Continue onto a plantation estate where you'll enjoy a leisurely walk along trails complete with tropical flora and fauna. A tasty Creole-styled buffet lunch awaits you at a local restaurant.
Rejoin the boat for a sail up along the coastline with a stop for swimming and snorkeling. Sail into beautiful Marigot Bay where the original Dr. Doolittle movie was filmed, before returning to the dock and heading back to your North Island hotel.
St Lucia Catamaran Day Sail
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from your North Island hotel
Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Stunning views of St Lucia!
- Hotel pickup and drop off from most North Island hotels
- Catamaran Cruise
- Buffet Lunch
- Entrance Fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
What to Bring:
- Beach Towels
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.