The Carolina Opry
The Carolina Opry with Calvin Gilmore, Rita Gumm, Steve Templeton, Kym Shurbutt - the ones who started it all - plus 29 more of the industry's most talented entertainers, is back for its 25th season in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina! The live music and comedy variety show sets the standard with an evening of Rock, Broadway, Gospel, Country, and lots of laughs. Any visit to Myrtle Beach is incomplete without experiencing The Carolina Opry - the only show that has won every major South Carolina tourism award, including the Governor's Cup and Most Outstanding Attraction. Voted the Best Of The Beach year after year, millions of families and vacationers have called it the highlight of their vacation. The Carolina Opry theater, an elegant 2,200-seat show palace with its towering columns and sweeping staircase, is an attraction in itself.
The Carolina Opry has won press accolades from major media across the country:
'The man who is turning Myrtle Beach into a country music capital is Calvin Gilmore' - NBC Nightly News
'A Big Hit' - USA Today
'Calvin Gilmore is given much of the credit for getting Myrtle Beach in tune with the entertainment world' - CNN
'A hot ticket' - New York Post
'Gilmore's new country mecca: Myrtle Beach' - Hollywood Reporter
This show is seasonal and only operates from January to October.Upgrade and when you purchase The Carolina Opry tickets you can add also see Good Vibrations at a discounted rate. You must attend both shows within a 14 day period.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
The Carolina Opry Theater, Myrtle Beach
Directions to the Theater will appear on your voucher
Auditorium opens at 6:25pm
Pre-show starts at 7:10pm
Must be seated by 7:20pm
Show starts at 7:30pm
Show Schedule 2014:
Auditorium opens at 5:55pm
Pre-show starts at 6:40pm
Must be seated by 6:50pm
Show starts at 7:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
The Carolina Opry
Guaranteed seating in the Gold section at The Carolina Opry.
Carolina Opry/Good Vibrations
Guaranteed seating in the Gold section at both The Carolina Opry and Good Vibrations when seen within a 14 day period.
The Carolina Opry
- Show Admission
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 72 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The show is approximately 2.5 hours long including a short, 20-minute intermission
- Casual dress
- Smoking permitted outside only
- You may pick up your tickets within 2 hours of show time at the theater box office.
- It is essential that you present this voucher with Photo ID and collect your tickets at The Carolina Opry Box Office within 2 hours of show time.
- Guaranteed seating in the Gold section
- Please note: If you purchased the Good Vibrations/Carolina Opry tickets and have not entered the preferred date of the second show in your booking details, please immediately inform the agent at the theater box office when you pick up your tickets to add on your second show.
For purchase of the Good Vibrations/Carolina Opry combinations tickets please enter the preferred date of your second show in the Tour & Activity Details under Special Requirements at time of checkout.
Schedule for Good Vibrations
August 1 - August 31, 2012
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
September 1 - October 31, 2012
Tuesday and Friday
Blackout dates may apply. Date for second show will be confirmed after booking.
Reviewed by: Judith V, March 2014
g8 music g8 time
Reviewed by: nellie k, March 2014
seeing the Carolina opry for the first time was a wonderful time! really enjoyed everything about it and it was close by. heard from 2 sets of friends about it-so glad I got there. I was visiting my sister and brother in law at the time, who were in south myrtle for 2 months-I took them to the show-they also love the place and show! would definelately go again.