Portoroz and Piran Tour from Ljubljana
A contrast to the historic city of Piran represents Portoroz, one of the most popular Slovene coastal resort, which you can discover during your free time.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Portoroz and Piran Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Salina regional park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
Reviewed by: Rebecca K, July 2015
We had a wonderful time on this tour and highly recommend it. Piran is very picturesque and there are plenty of lovely restaurants to choose from for lunch during your free time. Our guide Vladamir was excellent, very chatty and knowledgable. The walking tour was optional but i'm glad we chose to do it as he took us down backstreets and showed us sights we most likely would not have seen if we had gone off on our own straight away. The salt fields were also really interesting and all in all it was a great day out!
Reviewed by: Martin, September 2014
beautyfull sea side town