Select a datex
When staying in Ljubljana, take some time to visit the Mediterranean world of Slovenia's coastal region. On this tour you'll visit one of the most beautiful and oldest Slovenian coastal towns - Piran, famous for its charming Venetian architecture.
After a guided walking tour through the medieval old town of Piran, you'll have plenty of time to go for a swim in the Adriatic or have lunch in one of the numerous fresh fish restaurants.
A contrast to the historic city of Piran represents Portoroz, one of the most popular Slovene coastal resort, which you can discover during your free time.
Portoroz and Piran Tour from Ljubljana
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Complimentary hotel pick-ups are available from your hotel
Return Details:Concludes at 6pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Portoroz and Piran Tour
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Salina regional park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.