Best Private Tour: Cairo Flight and Tour from Sharm el Sheikh
- Round-trip airfares
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Cairo's famous Egyptian Museum houses 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, but the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun are the highlight. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction.
Continuing to Khan el Khalili bazaar, you'll enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip. You will also have the chance to visit a Papyrus Institute to see how the famous artwork is made before flying back to Sharm el Sheikh.
Please note: Due to demonstrations currently taking place in Egypt, some tours may be slightly impacted. This is not expected, but in such cases, alternative attractions may be visited for our customers' safety. We are in frequent contact with our local suppliers and guides all over Egypt, and they report that all tours are operating as scheduled. Should the situation change, we will update this information and customers will be notified of alterations or cancellations to tours.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pyramids and Sphinx of Giza, Cairo
- Return commercial flights from Sharm el Sheikh to Cairo with AOM (commercial flight)
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to The Royal Mummies Room
- Entrance to Solar Boat Museum
- Entrance inside a pyramid
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Flight time is approximately 1 hour
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: Amy L, United Kingdom, January 2010
Reviewed by: Keith B, Ireland, March 2009