Granada Day Trip including Alhambra and Generalife Gardens from Seville
Book and Travel before August 31, 2014 and save 10%
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
In the afternoon you will have two hours of free time to explore Granada at your leisure and have lunch (additional cost) before beginning the return trip to Seville at approximately 4pm.
Access to the Alhambra is strictly limited to a certain number of visitors each day. For this reason advance bookings are strongly recommended.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Alhambra Palace, Granada
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: MONICA M, July 2014
The trip was smooth and uneventful. At Alhambra's gate we met our Alhambra's guide, Maria. Maria was the best guide we've ever had. She was knoledgeable not only about Alhambra's history, but on many oher subjects. Her English was excellent. Overall, we were very satisfied with everything.
Reviewed by: John C. O, April 2014
We had a great tour! Carmen was very informative and sweet. Everything was taken care of from pickup in the morning, a break 1 1/2 hours into the trip, our tickets and tour guides were there for us at the Alhambra, they took us for a little tour of Granada also and showed us some places for lunch before the ride back to Seville. The Alhambra is impressive, imagine standing in the same room where Queen Isabella met with Christopher Columbus, and then look at the incredible beauty of the room. The gardens and fountains are stunning as is the view from the Alhambra. Highly recommend the trip and with the tour you don't have to worry being sure you have tickets to get in (they have about 8,000 people tour per day).