Granada Day Trip including Alhambra and Generalife Gardens from Seville
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
In the afternoon you will have two hours of free time to explore Granada at your leisure and have lunch (additional cost) before beginning the return trip to Seville at approximately 4pm.
Access to the Alhambra is strictly limited to a certain number of visitors each day. For this reason advance bookings are strongly recommended.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Alhambra Palace, Granada
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Danielle R, November 2015
Great tour. The day included just the right amount of time to see both Alhambra with the gardens and for Granada city center. The guides for both the bus ride and Alhambra were funny and very informative. The ride is long but the trip is 100 worth the ride for the Alhambra alone. Definitely would recommend. Note: Seville does not open early but do not worry about finding a place to grab breakfast as this tour stops halfway through the ride to Alhambra at a rest stop and includes time to get food.
Reviewed by: Renato S, November 2015
Javier was very personable and knowledgeable. Saad was a safe driver. The woman who did the commentary for our tour in the amazing Alhambra was quite competent and pleasant. Would definitely recommend the trip for someone looking for a day trip to Granada without the worry of making arrangements and getting tickets. .