Granada Day Trip including Alhambra and Generalife Gardens from Seville
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
In the afternoon you will have two hours of free time to explore Granada at your leisure and have lunch (additional cost) before beginning the return trip to Seville at approximately 4pm.
Access to the Alhambra is strictly limited to a certain number of visitors each day. For this reason advance bookings are strongly recommended.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Alhambra Palace, Granada
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: C J F S, August 2014
A marvellous experience. The tour was very well organized and everything worked as it should. We had a friendly guide on the bus and the Alhambra and Generalife Gardens official guide was simply superb. The only warning I would give to other travellers from Sevilla is that the bus ride to Granada, 3 hours each way, is a long one. However, as the departure is so early it is easy to sleep part of the way from Sevilla, and the return time from Granada coincides perfectly with the Spanish siesta hour, so another nap on the way back is also very pleasant.
Reviewed by: Lorraine N, August 2014
No better way to see the Alhambra and Generalife Gardens than buy tour. Very intricate palace with a world of history attached. Guides are very knowledgeable and accommodating. Tour bus was on time and bus guide was knowledgeable as well. Great day and great experience. Highly recommend tour; do not try to do this alone.