Broken Arrow Jeep Tour
Hang on tight for a fun-filled four-wheeling jeep adventure over the red rocks of Broken Arrow. Bump and bounce over rough terrain and through the unique red rock formations Sedona is renowned for on the most popular four-wheel drive tour in the Southwest.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
You'll be awestruck by the natural splendor and thrilled as your guide expertly navigates you down "The Road of No Return". Broken Arrow exceeds all expectations every time. Simply put, this is the best Jeep tour in the Southwest!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from 204 North Highway 89A, Sedona, Arizona
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 8am
Departs at 10am
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2pm
Broken Arrow Jeep Tour
- Two-hour jeep tour
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Jeeps hold between 6 and 9 passengers, depending on guests height and weight
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
What to Bring / Wear:
- Comfortable Outdoor Clothing
- Sturdy Hiking Boots / Tennis Shoes
- Bottled Water
Reviewed by: Jill G, July 2014
My family of four enjoyed this tour immensely! While we were visiting the Grand Canyon area for our vacation this year, I had booked three tours for my husband, myself and two boys which included a rafting tour on the Colorado, a horseback riding tour and the jeep tour. Hands down, everyone loved the jeep tour the best! Our driver, Duff, without a doubt, made the experience the most fun ever! He had a fantastic personality, was knowledgable about the area, and made it totally exciting while driving with him!! I would highly recommend this particular tour and was actually disappointed when the 2 hours ended - could have gone another hour!! If I ever have the opportunity to visit Sedona again, I will definitely book a Jeep Tour and hopefully Duff will still be around! Thank you, thank you!!
Reviewed by: David G J, July 2014
This was our 2nd jeep tour. My brother came in from CA on vacation and we decided to take him on the Broken Arrow Tour since he had never experienced something like this before. He loved it and we got the chance to see another part of Sedona that we would never have seen before. The weather was basically clear except for the smoke from the fire but it lifted shortly after our ride and the scenery was breathtaking.
I would reccommend this tour to anyone if you want to see the true 'Sedona.'