Select a datex
Enjoy a guided tour of Bacardi, the world's largest rum distillery, where you can sample the goods or buy some liquid souvenirs. Then, visit one of the best preserved Spanish colonial cities in the world, Old San Juan. The entire city is a National Historic Preservation site that is a must-see on any visit to Puerto Rico.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
Departing from your San Juan hotel, you'll enjoy a fascinating guided tour of Bacardi, the world's largest rum distillery. You'll have the chance to sample the goods or buy some bottles to take with you.
Next, you'll visit Old San Juan, the second oldest city in the New World, dating back to 1513. You'll see excellent examples of Spanish colonial architecture, walk along the old cobblestone streets and visit the famous forts and landmarks that make Old San Juan one of Puerto Rico's must-see destinations.
The tour also includes a fascinating 30-minute stop at the 500 year old Cristobal Fort.
Bacardi Rum Distillery, San Juan
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour commences with pick-up from select San Juan hotels. Your closest pickup point will be advised upon reconfirmation. Pickup is not available from the cruise ship port or Old San Juan
- Tour departs at approximately 1:15pm in Isla Verde
Return Details:Tour returns at approximately 6:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rum Distillery and Old San Juan Half-Day Tour
- Tickets for two free drinks at Bacardi
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up is not provided from San Juan Cruiseship (port/dock). The closest hotel is the Condado Plaza.
- Pickup is not provided from Wyndham El Conqistador Resort, Golden Door Spa Gran Melia, Sheraton Old San Juan Puerto Rico Hotel and Casino or Riomar resorts because the tour operates out of San Juan.
- Tour buses are wheelchair accessible, but do not have a wheelchair lift. Persons in a wheelchair must be able to walk a little (with help from the driver) in order to get on and off the bus. The wheelchair must be foldable
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.