Puerto Aventuras Dolphin Royal Swim
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
Grab a hold of the dolphins' fins and hang on tight as you are whisked around on a speedy dorsal tow ride! This will get your adrenaline pumping and ready for the most exhilarating moment, the foot-push. Feel the mighty strength of your new friends as they push you across the water from the bottom of your feet!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Swim at 9:00am
Swim at 11:30am
Swim at 1:30pm
Swim at 3:30pm
- 15 minute briefing
- 50 minutes with the Dolphins
- Box lunch (hamburger or pizza or nachos or burritos)
- 15-minute snorkel with stingrays or sharks
- Use of facilities (locker, showers, restroom)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from the dolphin facilities
- Additional activities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Actual time spent in the water with the dolphins is approximately 50 minutes
- Life Vests are mandatory
- Pregnant passengers are not permitted to participate in this program
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 8 participants to ensure a personalized experience
- Photos and videos are taken during the programs are available for purchase only on the day of the program
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Children aged 8-11 must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rates apply for children aged 8 - 11 if children are between 3'11" and 4'7" tall. Children taller than 4'7" are considered adults and must pay the adult price
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: JennyC, USA, October 2011
Reviewed by: Brodie R, July 2011
Great day with the dolphins. It is a memory that will last a lifetime. You gat up close and personal with the dolphins. The lunch is nothing to write about but that is fine because the personal moments with the dolphins is worth it.