Puerto Aventuras Dolphin Royal Swim
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
Grab a hold of the dolphins' fins and hang on tight as you are whisked around on a speedy dorsal tow ride! This will get your adrenaline pumping and ready for the most exhilarating moment, the foot-push. Feel the mighty strength of your new friends as they push you across the water from the bottom of your feet!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Swim at 9:00am
Swim at 11:30am
Swim at 1:30pm
Swim at 3:30pm
- 15 minute briefing
- 50 minutes with the Dolphins
- Lunch and 2 non-alcoholic drinks
- 15-minute manatee interaction
- Use of facilities (locker, showers, restroom)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from the dolphin facilities
- Additional activities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Actual time spent in the water with the dolphins is approximately 50 minutes
- Life Vests are mandatory
- Pregnant passengers are not permitted to participate in this program
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 8 participants to ensure a personalized experience
- Photos and videos are taken during the programs are available for purchase only on the day of the program
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Children aged 8-11 must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rates apply for children aged 8 - 11 if children are between 3'11" and 4'7" tall. Children taller than 4'7" are considered adults and must pay the adult price
- Important: Cash payments for souvenirs, food, photos and more cannot be made in U.S. Dollars. You may pay in Mexican Pesos or use an international credit or debit card
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: JennyC, United States of America, October 2011
Reviewed by: Brodie R, July 2011
Great day with the dolphins. It is a memory that will last a lifetime. You gat up close and personal with the dolphins. The lunch is nothing to write about but that is fine because the personal moments with the dolphins is worth it.