KD Rhine Pass from Mainz
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Use the pass as a one way ticket to get from one city to another, or maybe you prefer to use it as a return trip to spend a day elsewhere along the river, the choice is yours!
Without committing yourself to a certain route in advance, the Rhine Pass allows you to enjoy the Rhine Valley with its numerous beautiful castles, endless vineyards, the Loreley and much, much more. This is a fantastic alternative to rail travel, while viewing the Rhine Valley from it's best vantage point - the Rhine itself!
The Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises between Cologne and Mainz, as well as the Moselle between Koblenz and Cochem except special theme cruises and cruises including gastronomic service.
For a current timetable, please click on 'View Additional Info'.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Simply show you voucher when boarding or disembarking the KD ship. The Rhine Pass is valid on all the scheduled KD day excursion cruises along the Rhine between Cologne and Mainz.
18 April to 30 June
July to August
8:45am and 9:45am, daily
8:45am, daily; 9:45am Friday, Saturday, Sunday
October 1 to October 5
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
KD Rhine Pass from Mainz
- One day Rhine Pass for use between Cologne and Mainz, as well as the Moselle between Koblenz and Cochem
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Restaurant available onboard
- The Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises between Cologne and Mainz, as well as the Moselle between Koblenz and Cochem except special theme cruises and cruises including gastronomic service
- Child prices are available for children aged 4 to 13 years (approximately EUR 6.00 per child). This is payable direct to the supplier on date of travel
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge
Reviewed by: Tony H, June 2014
Worth every cent! Buying the day ticket allows you freedom to do what you want. We spent a few hours cruising to St. Goar, another hour or so walking through and around the sights, then trained it back. It was our choice to use the train for return to Mainz due to other commitments.
Some people took their own food onboard to eat, but we had snacks, reasonably priced, but coffee overpriced for size.
The boat was clean, not crowded and staff onboard could have been more helpful. Waiter didn't return change from payment of bill, expecting it as a tip. Wife asked a question and was rudely told that he was too busy looking after people on the boat, and this was the same guy that took the tip. Well he thought he could take the tip, I asked him for the change. I told him it was up to me as to what I gave as a tip and that he should never expect.
Reviewed by: Helen H, May 2014
Excellent. Commentary in several languages including English