Select a datex
Koblenz is the gateway to the Middle Rhine UNESCO World Heritage site and is happily situated on not one but two world-famous rivers - the Rhine and the Moselle. What better way to experience this stunning area than on a paddle steamer from the good old days! Travel along the Middle Rhine and dream of castles and fairy tales while enjoying the breathtaking scenery all around you.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Use the pass as a one way ticket to get from one city to another, or maybe you prefer to use it as a return trip to spend a day elsewhere along the river, the choice is yours!
The paddle steamer cruise on the Nostalgic Route allows you to enjoy the Rhine Valley with its numerous beautiful castles, endless vineyards, the Loreley and much, much more. This is a fantastic alternative to rail travel, while viewing the Rhine Valley from it's best vantage point - the Rhine itself!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Koblenz Pier
Return Details:Cruise returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rhine Cruise from Koblenz to Rudesheim - Nostalgic Route
- One day Rhine Pass, featuring the Nostalgic Route
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Restaurant available onboard
- The Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises except special theme cruises and cruises including gastronomic service
- Child prices are available for children aged 4 to 13 years (approximately EUR 6.00 per child). This is payable direct to the supplier on date of travel.
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge
Itinerary:9:00am - Depart - Koblenz
9:40am - Oberlahnstein
9:50am - Rhens
10:05am - Braubach
11:00am - Boppard
11:10am - Kamp-Bornhofen
11.25am - Bad Salzig
12:10pm - St. Goarshausen
12:20pm - St. Goar
12:50pm - Oberwesel
1:05pm - Kaub
1:30pm - Bacharach
2:30pm - Assmannshausen
3:00pm - Bingen
3:15pm - Arrive - Rudesheim
4:15pm - Depart - Rudesheim
4:30pm - Bingen
4:45pm - Assmannshausen
5:15pm - Bacharach
5:25pm - Kaub
5:35pm - Oberwesel
5:55pm - St. Goar
6:05pm - St. Goarshausen
6:30pm - Bad Salzig
6:40pm - Kamp-Bornhofen
6:50pm - Boppard
7:20pm - Braubach
7:30pm - Rhens
7:40pm - Oberlahnstein
8:10pm - Arrive - Koblenz
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.