Full-Day Whale Watching Cruise from Quebec
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Seasonal Offer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
The choice of transportation in the water is yours – the AML Grand Fleuve is a large, three-level boat with a glassed-in main deck, observation platform, covered upper deck, a bistro and a bar; the zodiac is a small, open-air boat that holds either 24 or 48 passengers (depending on the boat) and allows you to zip through the water to enjoy super-close access to the whales and other marine life. Opt for the AML Grand Fleuve for a more leisurely experience on the water, or choose the zodiac for an exciting high-adrenaline adventure!
Both vessels depart from the north shore of the St Lawrence for an exciting encounter with whales, seals and belugas! Discover the many faces of the St Lawrence River, including the Saguenay–St Lawrence Marine Park, a lighthouse, fascinating islands and an amazing diversity of marine life.
Aboard the AML Grand Fleuve a naturalist-guide will share illuminating facts during your whale-watching journey, while on the zodiac your captain will provide live commentary on your search for whales. This is an extraordinary rendezvous with the nature of eastern Canada!
Please note: The minimum age to board the zodiac is 6 years. Pregnant women or people with back problems are not permitted on this cruise. Also, please note that tour includes pickup and drop-off from 25 different hotels, B&B's, inns, and motels in Quebec City. This excludes home addresses.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Fleuve Cruise
Whale-watching cruise on the AML Grand Fleuve, a large, three-level, 105-foot (32-meter) boat with a glassed-in main deck, observation platform and covered upper deck.
USD $108.88Pricing details
Whale-watching tour on a zodiac, a small, faster, open-air boat that holds either 24 or 48 passengers and allows you to get very close to the whales and other marine life.
USD $113.35Pricing details
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- 3-hour whale-watching cruise
- Certified naturalist-captain
- Pick up and drop-off from 25 different hotels, B&B's, inns, and motels different locations in Quebec City
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Pickup and drop-off from home addresses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Meals are not included. Passengers on the AML Grand Fleuve cruise may purchase food on board; passengers on the zodiac cruise are recommended to bring a lunch or snacks
- Please dress warmly, as it can be quite cold on the river. An insulated jacket, hat, gloves and closed-toes shoes are highly recommended
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Minimum age is 6 years for the zodiac boat
Reviewed by: Luca F, August 2015
A great experience, very well organized. I've already suggested to a lot of friends!
Reviewed by: Erika M, August 2015
Amazing day and stunning experience... The 3 hours drive on the bus to get there was not boring at all thanks to the driver who shared a lot of fun facts and the trip on the zodiac itself was just perfect: we saw a lot of whales very closely! 10/10 would recommend!