Select a datex
Discover the magic of Prague, a modern and vibrant city full of energy, on this introductory tour of the Czech capital. Perfect for first-time visitors, this 3.5-hour city tour combines luxury coach travel and easy walking for a well-rounded exploration of Prague's famous sites, such as Prague Castle (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), the State Opera, the National Museum, Wenceslas Square and more. Learn about the interesting history of each location you see from your experienced guide.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
View Charles Bridge on your Sightseeing Tour!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Prague
Return Details:Concludes at Old Town Square
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am
Departs at 2pm
Prague bridges spanning the river Vlatva
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Escorted by English and German local guides
- Entrance fees to the Jewish Quarter and Prague Castle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.