Prague in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:45am
Departs at 2:15pm
Prague bridges spanning the river Vlatva
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Escorted by English and German local guides
- Entrance fees to the Jewish Quarter and Prague Castle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Reviewed by: Janeta L, December 2014
A must see tour; I was lucky to get the best guide ever who made the trip a splendid memory.
Reviewed by: Nam L, December 2014
Great way to see/hear about this city if you are short on time. You drive around for about an hour, maybe more then get dropped off at the castle. Tour that for a bit then walk back to the city stopping at various locations throughout. We had our daughter in a stroller and it worked out just fine...a few difficult parts due to stairs but nothing brutal by any means. Tour guide was knowledgeable and helpful and even walked us to a restaurant he recommended at the end.