Phuket to Phi Phi Islands by Speedboat
This tour offers a full day out to visit Koh Phi Phi, which many regard as the two most beautiful islands in the Andaman Sea.
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Your 1-hour speedboat transfer to Phi Phi will ensure you spend less time on the water between Phuket and Phi Phi and more time on the island swimming, snorkeling or relaxing - perfect for those who have limited time and would prefer to spend more time exploring the area.
Please note that the speedboat will be traveling at faster speeds than the ferry transfer to Phi Phi and one should expect a bumpy ride as the vessel travels across the waves at high speed.
During the tour you will discover the fantastic landscapes of 'Maya Bay' made famous by the film 'The Beach', enjoy a great lunch at a beach side location on Phi Phi Island and after lunch you will transfer to a secluded beach where you can enjoy swimming, snorkeling or simply soak up the sun on the beach.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Returns to your hotel at approximately 5:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Speed boat transportation
- Local guide
- Use of snorkel and fins
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
Reviewed by: Branko M, November 2015
Reviewed by: Wilhelm H, September 2015
Do not let a little rain put you off this one - in fact, it makes it even more interesting. The islands are still beautiful and it is cooler :