Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a unique experience that takes you into the famous Phang Nga Bay. Made famous by the James Bond Movie - Man with a Golden Gun. The newly discovered sea caves and 'Hongs' are an exciting feature. Hong is the Thai word for room. These Hongs are open-air cliff-lined cylindrical tidal lagoons connected to the outside world only through stalactite-filled tunnels which were undiscovered until the spring of 1990.
Of course, there are many secluded beaches here and this trip would not be completed without visiting one for swimming.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from centrally located Phuket hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Canoe Cave Explorer Tour at Phang Nga Bay
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Guided tour
- English speaking licensed guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
Reviewed by: carmen.vsmith, August 2014
One of the most amazing experiences of my life! Completely made my Phuket trip.
Reviewed by: Scott K, July 2014
The driver showed up at our hotel and saw that we were not dressed properly and very patiently waited as we ran back to get into swimsuits and grab towels. Depending on the tides, you may have a bit of free swim time on a nice island. The caves and islands are beautiful and very interesting. The guides are professional, accommodating and fun.