CityPASS is the best deal in the City of Brotherly Love, giving you discounted admission to five premier attractions.
- All entrance fees included
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- The Franklin Institute (includes a Fels Planetarium show)
- Adventure Aquarium
- Philadelphia Trolley Works Tour and Big Bus (with hop-on hop-off privileges for 24 hours from time of validation)
- Choice Ticket: The National Constitution Center OR the Philadelphia Zoo
- Choice Ticket: Eastern State Penitentiary OR Please Touch Museum
This is the best way for you to save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, contact and transportation information, and insider tips.
The Philadelphia CityPASS ensures you'll get the most out of your vacation - yet it is so compact it will fit into your back pocket. It's all you need to see the best of our nation's first capitol - Philadelphia!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Simply present your CityPASS booklet on your way into each attraction. The agent will remove that attraction's ticket, and you're in!
- Your Philadelphia CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use.
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission to Franklin Institute Science Museum including Fels Planetarium
- All Day Pass with hop-on hop-off privileges by Philadelphia Trolley Works and Big Bus
- Admission to Adventure Aquarium
- Choice ticket: Admission to the National Constitution Center OR the Philadelphia Zoo
- Choice ticket: Admission to Eastern State Penitentiary OR the Please Touch Museum
- Food and drinks
- Transport to and from attractions
- Admission to any special events or exhibitions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (entire ticket booklet expires 9 days after first date of use)
- Wheelchair accessible (with 48 hours notice)
The Franklin Institute
Including Fels Planetarium. Offers an exciting blend of science, technology and history.
Philadelphia Trolley Works
Step aboard a Victorian-style trolley and enjoy the view as the past meets the present through the colorful narrative of an experienced tour guide. You will be enlightened and entertained with humorous stories and fascinating facts. For one day your CityPASS gives you the freedom of unlimited on-and-off privileges at 20 stops throughout the day.
Be one of the first to touch and feed the gentle resident stingrays of the new Stingray Beach Club. Walk through a 40-foot suspended tunnel, and surround yourself with sharks. Touch sharks, stingrays and jellyfishes. Also available to see in nearly 2 million gallons of water are mysterious sea turtles, friendly penguins and thousands of colorful fishes.
Choice ticket - Choice between:
The National Constitution Center
America's first and only museum devoted to the constitution and the freedoms that empower us as individuals and as a nation. Opening July 4th, 2003 on Philadelphia's Independence Mall, this contemporary and moving experience includes over 100 interactive and multimedia exhibits, film, photographs, text, sculpture and artifacts to inspire.
Visit America's first Zoo and enjoy the sights and sounds of more than 1800 rare and exotic animals all year long.
Choice ticket - Choice between:
Eastern State Penitentiary
Known for its grand architecture and strict discipline, Eastern State Penitentiary was the world's first true penitentiary, a prison designed to inspire penitence in the hearts of criminals. It stands today in ruin, a haunting world of crumbling cellblocks and a surprising, eerie beauty. Tours include Al Capone's cell, Death Row and our critically-acclaimed artist installations.
Please Touch Museum
Please Touch Museum is the children's museum of Philadelphia. Especially designed for families with young children, the museum features six brand new interactive exhibits, daily activities and theater performances.
Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving.
Reviewed by: Joanne W, January 2016
The best part of this was the bus pass. We didn't use all the coupons, but being able to hop on and hop off the bus was great. Saved on Walking.
Got to see everything we wanted
Reviewed by: daniel d, August 2014
Well worth the money. I highly recommend.