Upper Swan Lunch Cruise
Take a lunchtime cruise along the Swan River from Perth to the beautiful Upper Swan River. You'll enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board your fully licensed and air-conditioned vessel as you cruise upstream along Perth's famous river.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Fully narrated tour
Your buffet lunch is accompanied by a complimentary glass of wine as you leave Perth behind and head upstream for an afternoon on the Swan River. Relax in comfort as you cruise past the Burswood Entertainment Complex, the new East Perth re-development and Western Australia's renowned Belmont Park and Ascot racecourses.
On your return cruise home you'll enjoy afternoon tea, full bar facilities and live entertainment.
*Dishes may vary depending on seasonal availability
- Grilled Fish Fillets in a Lime Hollandaise Sauce
- Lamb Curry served with Pilaf Rice
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- BBQ Chicken pieces served on a bed of lettuce
- Australian King Prawn Platter served with cocktail sauce
- Continental Meat Platter served with assorted chutneys and mustards
- Tomato, onion and cucumber salad
- Mixed green salad
- Selection of three gourmet salads
- Assorted selection of breads
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Continental Cake assortment
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Pier 2, Barrack Square, Perth.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Swan Valley Lunch Cruise
- Swan Valley River Cruise with live commentary
- Buffet lunch
- Beer, wine and soft drinks
- Afternoon tea
- Live entertainment
- Wine tastings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible. Note there are 5 steep stairs to get off and on the vessel
- Prams are available on board. Please advise at time of booking.
Reviewed by: Jeremiah H, May 2015
It was a lovely gift from our son for his Dad's 60th birthday. It was at the end of out holiday so it was a lovely activity to finish our time in Perth. The young girl who sang did a wonderful job of entertaining us and it would have been good if she could have started earlier. The food and friendly service and commentary were excellent
Reviewed by: Patricia M, April 2015
WE ENJOYED THIS TRIP AND HIGHLY RATE THE SERVICE AND STAFF. THE LUNCH AND COMMENTARY EXCELLENT. THANK YOU