Perth City of Lights Dinner Cruise
- Buffet dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
When you’re ready to eat, head to the buffet to fill up your plate with king prawns, salad, roast beef, chicken curry and other delicious dishes, rounded out with gateaux and fruit for dessert. Tea and coffee are also provided.
Listen to live piano music while you soak up the relaxing atmosphere, and on Saturday nights, enjoy tunes spun by a DJ. Surprise entertainment is in store later in the evening.
A full bar is available, if you wish to purchase cocktails (own expense). Your dinner cruise ends when you return to Barrack Square.
Sample menu (subject to change):
Turkish bread with olive oil
- King prawns with cocktail sauce
- Selection of gourmet salads with side dressings
- Leg ham and continental meat selection served with assorted chutneys and mustards
- Assorted fresh dinner rolls
- Rosemary- and garlic-infused roast beef with red wine jus
- Thai-style chicken curry with steamed jasmine rice
- Baked vegetarian lasagna
- Roasted herb potatoes served with sour cream
- Medley of vegetables
- Sliced seasonal fruit
- Assorted gateaux
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Evening view of Perth City
- Buffet dinner
- Wine, beer and soft drinks
- Tea and coffee
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cocktails from the bar (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; the buffet includes gluten-free and dairy-free items
Reviewed by: Michelle R, Australia, June 2015
Amazing.... can't recommend them highly enough ;)
Reviewed by: Mat R, April 2015
My partner and I were celebrating our 7 year anniversary and wanted to experience something different. We booked a Saturday night cruise and had a truly great time. The service was really good and the buffet dinner was exceptionally tasty. It was great to cruise around on the water and capture the city and surrounding lights.There was also a good DJ and some dancing as well.